chapter#2/home

I guess I forgot to mention that this girls voice sounded like an angels, seriously this girl has zero flaws.  . and I guess  I also forgot to formally introduce myself my name is Cassie Lance and i am a 14 year old freshman at sky high and for once in my life i am actually doing well in school everything is perfect. but, my family on the other hand not so great you see i am not an only child i have two siblings a brother and a sister. My sister is much older and already has a family of her own But, my brother is younger than me and is  autistic meaning he is kinda of retarted so my parents spend most of there time and energy on him. so basically by time is was twelve which was two years ago i learned how to cook and clean basically all the adult chores.  right now they are at a hospital in greenwich Connecticut. Its not that far away but i choose to stay home. which i know what you are thinking "you are home alone which means party central" yeah no you see and i am a good girl and the closest i would have to a party would be with my four amazing friends. when i finally got home I plopped on my bed and i got a text from guess who zelena " hey do you wanna come over my house to start the project?"  i respond "Yeah sure" "ok i will text you the address"