Chapter #14/ escape the final

I wake up to the sound of soarth in the back of my mind. "CASSIE" her British voice going high pitched. "What?!" I say in my head. "

"Evan is not who he is cut up to be" ummm. Are we talking about the right Evan". I look over to find sage still fast alsleep so peaceful. "Yes...umm did you pick sages brain?"

Ummm I did a little more than just pick his brain" I think in my head. "WHAT?" Opps. "Yeah I think you forgot" "sorry. You weren't suppose to hear that. "But I did so tell me what did you and sage did?" Well..."

let's save the sappy cute things for off the page if you haven't read my chapter I'd highly recommend it.
I was blushing the entire time but I was shocked when I heard what Soarth had to say. " Cassie we did the same thing" WHAT?!" I scream aloud I cover my mouth right after but it was too late I woke up Sage.

"Ahhh good morning" he stretches out relaxing his muscles. "Ahh hey your up" I say trying to act surprised. "Yep, Cassie what was that screaming about?" Ohh nothing you want to head down for breakfast?!" I say trying to change the subject.

"Sure let me get dressed and then we can go" I slowly start to get up but then a wave of nausea hits me. I start to fall down back onto the bed but then sage catches me.   "What's going on?!" Oh the wine I forgot, uhh, stay here I'll bring you breakfast.

"ok?" I lay back on the bed feeling like shit. I wait for sage to exit the room and then I try to call Soarth.. But she gets to me first "CASSIE THE WINE?!!

"It makes you nauseous I already found out already. "What are we going to do" "I don't know sage went out to get me breakfast and should be back soon" well Evan just left and left me here" great so we're stuck here" not necessarily"

I hear another voice in my head "zelena" yep were right at the bridge were goona bust you out of there" I don't here Soarth anymore "Soarth you there"

Soarth, I hear the door knob being moved. Someone's coming I quickly  turn off all the voices. "Brought you some breakfast" Evan comes in with a tray of eggs bacon and toast. It looks delicious.

"Thank You"  your welcome love" I start to hear zelena and Cassie calling out to me." Guys hold on I'm talking to Evan. "Evan" I hear Zelena screaming in the background "Evan why do I feel like crap" it's the wine dear" you'll need it" that reminds me I have to go take care of a few things be back soon" he kisses me and walks out of the room" ok I'm back"

For the past 5min I've been listening to zelena freaking out about Evan. "Ok I'm back"Soarth we will talk about this later" Zelena says upset. "uhhh... Cassie is one to talk hows Sage doing?!"

Uhh... lets not bring Sage into this right now" so its the time to be freaking out about Evan right now?!

Girls, stop you are giving me a headache we will talk once we are back at the Acdemeny about your punishment and your rule breaking". Right now, lets focus on how to get you two out of there by telling me where you are and about this castle"

"can we send over images through the link?! "you can do anything you'd like" I send a picture of Sage's room and then the hallways and all the passages up to our room.

"ok got it" Soarth!" she sends over a picture of Evans room and a picture of a hallway where we last met. "alright thanks girls for the help hang tight we will be there soon" I feel like I am losing our connection.

"wait" its back up "is it possible for you to have an antidote that you can give to us they gave us wine last night and we feel like shit" "Sorry i don't have any but we will head straight to the fountain once we our home" she's gone.