Chapter #17/first test

After finally getting some breakfast in our tummies we head to our next class which is.... history Soarth didn't sound too enthusiastic when I told her. We enter the classroom and for once were early there are only a couple of students sitting at there desks. we sit next to each other. and get out our stuff

before I knew it the bell rings. the teacher get outs of her chair. "alright class today is going to be fun"she claps her hands together. "because today is your first test" she squeals with excitement. I look over at everyone else all their faces show pure fear and sadness. I look back at our teacher she is smiling like her favorite ship just sailed.

"Now this test is only 10 questions but its worth half of your grade so I hope you studied". ahah" she walks back to her desk and grabs a stack of papers which I am 100% sure is the test.

before she starts handing them out I raise my hand. "Yes miss Cassie Everheart" why'd she use my full name. "um ah Soarth and I uh.. missed a couple of your lessons.. you see we were on this very important mission" I know all about your mission" So you see we would really appreciate it if we had an extra day or two"or a week I mutter" to get ready for this test"

"ahhahahaa" she bursts out laughing "you see miss Everheart I'm sorry that you were on your mission and missed my lessons but ahh....your in luck because this test is all about your family, your heritage so I see no reason for you to study when the test is all about you but for everyone else I hope you payed attention in my class and know a fair bit of knowledge about the Everhearts" I slump down in my seat...

defeated. I look over a Soarth. Soarth!? I raise my hand again "what about soarth?" ahh she can speak for herself you don't have to do all the talking for her soarth do you have anything you would like to say" ahh no its fine I can take the test now I uh ... actually know a bit about the Everhearts I give her a look like "are you sure?" she nods getting my message.

"ok well pencils ready..." she looks at the clock. "you have exactly 30 minutes to get this done" she starts passing out the test. "but miss.." shh no talking when the test is out" the test gets to me. we are doomed.

after skimming through the questions and trying to rack my brain of whats going to happen if I fail this test I finally notice my necklace. "soarth can you help me" What" I said can you help me with this test" isn't that considered cheating?" who cares I am not failing a test about myself" well I haven't gotten very far I'm only on question 3" I haven't gotten past 1 yet"

I imagine her rolling her eyes "how can I help you?" we can help each other we can bounce idea's off one another to try to find the answer I mean two brains our better than one right?" true ok lets do it"

for the past few minutes we discuss which answer each question is until we get to question 5 where we are both stuck.

who was freya's first child?

"WHAT?!" I say aloud. just then the fire bell rings....

CLIFFHANGER *sing's aloud* I wanted this to be a couple of chill chapter's while I'm away but it's almost 2:00 am and i have to get up early tomorrow so uhh bad idea on my part anyway since its late i changed my mind i tend to do that when I'm writing late at night. so now its more of a thriller. i hope you enjoyed this very.very short chapter but umm well see. i don't know when the next chapter will be up probably..hopefully at a decent hour i decide to write maybe not but i pray. anyways I'm going to bed.

goodnight Shelby xoxox<3