D A Y E I G H T

A/N: I just love you guys :)
The gif though. Kenneth Hall is sexy whoop whoop.
Please vote, comment, and share?

———

"Vanessa!" I scream as I barge into her room. I stop short with a wince as I step on a bra. It feels like a Lego.

I bend over and pick it up with a sigh. It's Mickey Mouse themed and I consider taking a picture to use as blackmail one day.

...Nah. Too personal.

She's sitting on her very messy bed, using her laptop to watch whatever she normally watches. Her eyes flicker to me for a moment and she smiles sheepishly.

"Paulina, my one and only sister. How are you?" her grin wavers when I fling her Mickey Mouse bra towards her. It smacks her in the face. She huffs. "Well, I can see that you're not in a great mood."

"Of course I'm not in a great mood!" I throw my hands in the air for emphasis. "Why did you put that video online?!"

She tries to play innocent but her almost visible demon horns only sparkle. "What video?"

"The I Hate U I Love U one!" I narrow my eyes. "Calypso decided to send me the link."

Vanessa sighs like she's in pain. "Of course. Calypso. How could I forget?"

I narrow my eyes at her and she finally cracks. "Okay fine! I decided to upload the video. It was pretty good and I felt like I needed to share your shower developed talent to the world!"

"But I didn't even look hot! My veil was rumpled! It didn't look sexy!" I wail and throw my body onto her bed. My knees connect with the floor and my head narrowly misses a half-eaten muffin. I vaguely wonder how someone can be this messy.

"Please, you looked hot. Damon thought so," she scoffs and pets my head. I smile at the compliment.

"Masha Allah," I nod and acknowledge the compliment but I pause as I realize what she's just said.

"...What do you mean Damon thought so?" I slowly rise from the bed as she pales. She puts her laptop to the side and stands up too. Her pajamas decide to release crumbs. They make their way to the floor.

"Well. Uh. I love sharing beautiful videos with potential brothers-in-law?" she chuckles nervously.

She has every right to be nervous.

I cross my arms and she quickly pushes past me. I watch as she runs out of the room and I pick her half-eaten muffin as a weapon before following her with a sprint.