Chapter 1 - Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day

Guitarboy: "Do you think we've ever met?"

Pirate Queen: "Who knows :)"

"Sammy, come down and finish your breakfast!" Grandpa shouted from down the hall.

"I'm coming!" she yelled back, twice as loud.

Pirate Queen: "Got to go or I'll be late for school :s"

Guitarboy: "Now we can't have that or you might even get detention :O :p "

Pirate Queen: "So far I've been detention free :D"

Guitarboy: "A pirate that has never been in detention??? I'm shocked :O Where is your inner rebel :p"

Pirate Queen: "I'm letting my inner rebel skip breakfast so I can talk to you ^^)"

Guitarboy: "Damn, you always say the sweetest things, not fair :p"

"Sammy, don't make me throw out that computer," someone whispered in her ear. She yelped and nearly jumped out of her chair in surprise.

"Grandpa, I said I was coming." He looked at her and raised his brows. 

"I'll believe it when I see it." He rolled his eyes. His granddaughter thought he was stupid or something. Teenagers these days.

"You know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day," they said in unison.

Sammy let out a deep sigh. "I know, Grandpa." It's not like he doesn't tell her every day.

"Now come on, or you'll be late for school." He stood there, waiting for her to get up and leave her computer behind. She didn't move. His eyebrows rose as if trying to ask her what she was waiting for.

"Let me just say goodbye first," she exclaimed. She grunted in annoyance at her grandpa and turned back to her computer. Doesn't he understand how chat works? You can't just go offline without saying goodbye. That would be so rude. She heard him leave her bedroom and could have sworn she heard him mumble something about the youth these days. A tiny smile spread on her face. Sometimes she just loved to behave like a real teenager just to get him riled up a bit. While this little teenage behavior was going on, her Guitarboy had continued writing.

Guitarboy: "You really shouldn't skip breakfast, it's the most important meal :)"

Urgh. Not him too. When did everyone suddenly become a nutritionist?

Guitarboy: "My queen :p you there??"

Guitarboy: "You left for school yet?"

Guitarboy: "????????"

See this is why you can't just leave without saying goodbye.