A new home, a new life

Third Person POV

The week was full of joy. Harry was happy, he laughs at everthing he found funny, a feeling that he will never let go. In these times, the Dark Times, were moments like this important. In a couple of years, everthing will be different. People would die, people would be scared. So trust, loving, caring and sharing was more important then it was.

The train ride was almost over. Harry sat by the window, staring outside. The nature changed when they were almost in London. This year had their up and downs, but in the end, everthing would be okay. And in the end of the year, everyone seemed to play with the feelings of Harry. Stress and sadness were the most important ones,, but happy and anger were there too. Anger about Harry thought his father was dead, but happy about that his father was still alive. Harry smiled andd thought about his future with Lily and James. He could play quidditch with James, while Harry could help his mother with other things. ' Excited to go home?''  Asked Hermione to Harry. She sat next to him, and they looked at each other. Harry smiled again. ' Yes I am. Maybe I could play quidditch with my father outside. That would be amazing' Harry said. ' i'm very glad that they are alive, Harry. Truly. You are going to need them. I mean, in these times. Your parents could explan and maybe you would listen to them'  Joked Hermione. Harry laughed, and Hermione laughed with him. No one else could understand they, but Harry and Hermione both didn't care at all. ' We're almost there' Said Ginny, who sat next to Neville. Everyone nodded.

Ladies and gentelman, We're there. Please, be calm and leave the train so soon as possible. Have fun on your holidays!

Harry looked at his friends. The fifth year was over, but he still see them in the holidays. The train stopped, and Harry saw both his parents and Remus. Harry waved to all of them, and they laughed but waved back. Harry stood out the train and hugged his parents and Remus tight. James looked at his son. ' So, how was your last week buddy?' Asked James. ' Amazing. The whole year was' Said Harry. Lily and Remus looked at each other. They both know Harry lied. But Lily don't care. She was so happy that her  son was still alive. Everyone saw Harry has a hero, the boy who lived. That would make every mother proud. ' Sure?' Asked Lily. 'Uh.. well... no not really' Said Harry, blushing a bit. Everyone laughed. Remus shook his head, but he was laughing too. ' Harry, we have a suprise.' Said James as they walked out King Cross Station.  ' Cool! What?' Asked Harry. Lily and James looked at each other. ' Well, did you remember that you and James were going to the old home of the Potters? Well, we're going to live there' Said Lily, smiling to her son. ' Really?! Wow. That's amazing!' Said Harry. He smiled to his parents, ad hugged them both tight again. When they arrived at Grimmauld Place 12, everyone greeted them. ' SIRUS!' Shouted Harry when he saw his godfather. ' BAMBI!' Shouted Sirus back.

' Why are you calling me Always bambi?' Asked Harry.

' Why are you Always calling me Siri?' Said Sirus to his godson.

' Well, I never called  you Siri, Siri''  Said Harry.

' Stop calling me that, Bambi'

' Stop calling me that Siri'

' You stop first'

' Now stop you stop first. Siri'  Added Harry.

PLEASE SHUT UP! This is getting annoying' Shouted Lily to her son and one of her best friends. The both looked at each other, and groaned. 'Why are you Always ruining the fun, Lils?' Asked Sirus. ' Oh shut up, Black' Laughed Lily. Sirus groaned again. ' Harry, dear, we heard that you are going to celbrate the holiday with James and Lily, right?' Asked Molly Weasley. Harry nodded. 'Yes. We're going to live in the house of my father. I'm excited' Harry said.

Three days later 

Today was the day. Harry and his parents were going to move into James' old home. They were all excited of course, but Sirus was disappiontment. He really thought James will Always living here, but no. But Sirus wasn't feeling betrayed or anything. He wants that James was happy. Happy with Lily and Harry. ' Come on , Padfoot. Everthing will be okay someday.' Saidd James as they were saying goodbye to everyone. Sirus nodded and gave James a tight hug. '  Don't lose yourself' Said Sirus. ' I won't' Promised James. Sirus nodded and gave Harry, who was standing next to James, a tight hug too. ' Beat your father at quiddtch, Harry.' Sirus whisperd. ' I will' Promised Harry.

The Potter family finally arrived at their new home. James smiled, as he thought about his past, and now his future. ' Ready?' He asked, looking to his wife and son. Lily and Harry looked each other, and then at James. They nodded. James smiled and opened the door. ' Master?''  Asked Mickey, one of the house elves. Mickey, Dory and Blimey were the house elves of James and his parents. ' You come back.' Mickey whisperd, hugged James. His little hands were around the legs of James. Mickey pulled awayL, and looking at Lily and Harry. Mickey had meet both Harry and Lily, Harry in the Christmas break and Lily before she marrierd James. ' Mini-Master and The wife of the master. Welcome back' Said Mickey with tears in his eyes. Everyone nodded, Lily smiled. ' It nice to be here. And I'm sure we will love it here' Said Lily, Mickey hugged her too. Mickey if they want some sandwiches, and everyone agreed. They walked into the living room. James and Remus were many times here, because James wants to be sure that everything was perfect. Harry loved here, he finally felt safe. With parents, who love him, with his godfathers who love him too. He was sure that everything will be okay someday.

Hey guys!

How are you all?? I'm fine, but Monday I will go back to school :(. And I don't have much insparation anymore, so byee!!

Lots of Love

~ _fandomstories_