She's gone.

Sirus POV

I was woken up by the sound of a voice. " Sirus. Sirus! SIRUS!" The voice yelled, and finally I opened my eyes.
It's was Marlene.
"Ugh Mar, turn the lights off" I said. She shook her head.
" Nope. Now, hurry up. Today we were going on a mission, remember?" She asked. As I shook my head, she rolled her eyes. She turnend to the door and walked out the door.  I might been in love with Marlene. Again. I think she is pretty, kind and funny, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. After the mission, I should talk with the boys about it. I hope they will understand me. And later, I will explain my feelings to her, and hoping that she feels the same. I don't really need an relationship but I have to tell her how I really feel. Before It's too late. I mean, what if she found another man, and she didn't know how I feel about her?
I stood up, and walked to my own bathroom. I take a shower, and get dressed. Slowly I walked to living room, where everyone was already eating.
" Sirus! I hope Marlene told you that you two are going on a mission today?' Asking Arthur.
I nodded and sat down next to James and Alice. When we finished our breakfast, I looked for Marlene, but I can't found her. " Marlene!' I shouted at the top of my lungs. When I didn't get an answer, I started to be worrierd. " Marlene where are you?!' I tried again. " Sirus I am here' Shouted Marlene back. She walked into the small hall. " Marlene you scared me! I thought something happend with you!' I said angiryly. " I'm sorry okay? Come, Let's going' Marlene said and she grabbed her coat. I did the same and we left.
Not like the other mission, this one was in the woods. Marlene told me that her favourite place is the woods. And I could totally understand why. Here It's safe.. Everthing is silent, only you could here the birds and other animals. But why are we here?
" Marlene? What are we doing here?" I asking, looking around. " I don't know Sirus." She replied.
With that, Marlene walks away from me and walks deeper into the woods. I followed her, and there was an comfortable silence. She probably knows that I followed her, but didn't seemed to care. She turned around and looked in my eyes. I smiled softly, and took one step towards Marlene. And another. We both stood there, silent and well, and maybe hoping that the other will make the move. But I don't want to make the move. Neither did Marlene. I grabbed her face with my hands.
Why is this so hard? I need to do this. Then, I finally make the move and leaned down for a kiss. As I closed my eyes, Marlene stopped me. " Sorry Sirus but I can't do this. This just don't feel right. Sorry' Said Marlene, and turned away from me. " Marlene please-" but my voice stopped. I heard something. Voices. Probably Marlene hearded them too, as she walked to me and grab my hand. I could feel that she is scared, and I understand why. Who were the voices? I almost want to yell something to the side where we heard them, but my mind said no. Grab your wand Sirus! Said a voice in my head, and I did. The voices become louder. And soon I realized that they were going to me and Marlene.
I started to run, Marlene's hand was still mine. " Sirus? Why are we running?' Whisperd Marlene. " Marlene, didn't you heard the voices? They are coming to us!' I whisperd back. She nodded her head in understanding and we were running faster. Of course, Marlene had a better condition than me because she wasn't in Azkaban for twelve years. I stopped for a moment, to hear the voices. And they were still there, but not so loud as first. But then everthing changed. There stood five Death Eathers.
Avery, Bellatrix Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange, Mulciber and Peter. Little, shy Peter was there too. I looked straight at him in the eye. I don't know why, but something inside me is happy that Julius isn't here: It would be to dangerous for him.
' Look! Mister Black and Madame Mckinnion. Aren't you marrierd yet?" Said Avery. " No. But you, don't even know love, so don't you dare to say something about us!" Shouted Marlene. Peter looked like he wanted to laugh, but he didn't.
" Are you still thinking about that guy named, John and your little daughter Hope?" Asked Bellatrix with a sweet fake smile. Marlene nodded her head with sadness. I almost had kissed Marlene. How stupid could I be? I thought. And then, the battle begin.