returned

James POV

Where am I?  I open my eyes slowly and looked around. This was my house. The house that I shared with Lily and our beloved son Harry. Lily. The thought of her made my heart race, although we had been married already. I heard noises coming from upstairs and I searched for my wand. It laid on the table as casually. I turned the lights on while walking upstairs and walked into the room where the noises came from. I opened the door a little and saw who it was. 

Lily. 

' James!' She squealed happily. I was taken back by her reaction, what was happening? ' Good morning' I said, smirking at the woman in my arms. She slapped my arms and pointed to the crib. The crib was empty.... which means Harry was gone. I looked back at Lily, who nodded her head. I'm not often speechless, but this time I was sure that if I would talk, I would totally break down. ' Harry... he is gone..... how?' I asked after I finally found words. ' I don't know. When I woke up, Harry was gone' Lily quickly explained, tears running down her cheeks. She hides her head in my chest while sobbing quietly. My arms wrapped around her while looking around at the room that was supposed to be the baby room. It was totally destroyed. If we were ' sleeping' then I would hear the noise from things being destroyed, right? Although I'm a heavy sleeper, I can hear that. ' Lily... have we been... I don't know, dead?' I asked. Lily looked up to me as she progressed what I said. ' James, are you sure? Do you even know what you are saying?' Lily raised an eyebrow and I groaned. ' How can Harry's room being destroyed while we have been ' sleeping' and we were not laying together in our bed, but in the living room and the room of our freaking son?' I said. Lily's eyes widened as she realized I was right. ' The only thing I remember was green light...' Her voice trailed off and she broke down again. I took her in my arms again and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. It didn't help, but I could at least try.  After Lily was okay, we walked together to the living room. There stood an old man with a grey beard and glasses. 

Dumbledore. 

' Prove yourself to me' He said sternly. Lily grabbed her wand and looked at me. I nodded and I knew which spell she was going to say. ' Expecto Patronum!'  A blue, white doe came from her wand and looked she looked straight at us. The doe disappeared so soon as it came and Dumbledore looked at us in shock and disbelief. ' This can't be happening... it's impossible to bring people back from the dead, you know that right?' Dumbledore mumbled, he didn't expect any answer from us. ' How? Was this Voldemort's fault?' Dumbledore kept rambling. ' We don't understand. Which time is it? The morning after? Where is Harry?' My voice raised at the last question. For the first time, Dumbledore looked at me straight in the eye. ' Fourteen years had passed, James. Harry is fifteen now' Dumbledore said. I looked at Lily and she looked at me. Her green eyes began to be teary again, while my mind still needed to realize what Dumbledore had just said. Harry is fifteen years old now. There were mixed emotions, happy ones but also disappointing and angry ones. ' Hary survived that night you got killed by Voldemort. Probably because of Lily's love towards him, which made him stronger than Voldemort. But unfortunately, Voldermort returned last year.' Dumbledore explained. I felt emotionless. My son, my little boy, was a hero. He is important in our world. But I missed the most of his childhood. Sirius would probably also be a good dad though. Sirius probably taught Harry quidditch, he probably told Harry told stories about us and brought him to Hogwarts express when Harry was eleven. ' Where do Harry live?' Lily asked. Before Dumbledore could speak up, I told her the answer. ' Sirius, duh. We had decided that Lily. Sirius is the godfather of Harry' I said. ' Actually, Harry lives with Petunia and Vernon Dursley.' Dumbledore told us. ' WHAT?' Lily and I yelled. ' Sirus went to Azkaban after your death, he got blamed for your death. He escaped two years ago through' Dumbledore said. ' S-Sirus in A-Azkaban? Why?' I asked, my voice cracking.  ' He got blamed for your death, James. But he was innocent. Wormtail betrayed you' Dumbledore said. I felt Lily's hand grabbed mine, but I walked backwards. My world was spinning around I didn't know if I would stay conscious. ' James, it's okay. They've got Wormtail, hadn't they?' Lily reassured me. ' He still on the run. We are the only ones that know Sirus is innocent, the ministry is still looking for him' Dumbledore said. I nodded. ' We will get Wormtail' I whispered. 

-

Harry's POV

I slammed the door, hard enough to scare Hedwig. I sat down on the bed with my head in my hands. Why couldn't I just stay with Weasleys? They haven't messaged me in three weeks, only on my birthday. The Dursleys were going to some rich event today's night, which means I could stay home alone. Luckily, they trust me in enough to let me stay home. I heard noises downstairs and within three minutes, the door slammed. They were gone. I sighed in relief. Staying with the Dursleys felt like staying in prison. Suddenly, I heard voices again. Had they forgotten something? I decided to check, what if something was wrong? I walked downstairs and the voices died down. I looked at the people right in the front of me. 

' Remus!'

I hugged him tightly, I guessed I was happy to see him. ' Hello, Harry. How have you been?' He asked. ' It can be better.' I said honestly. Remus only nodded. ' We don't have much time, Harry. Let's go' Moony waved his wand and suddenly, my suitcases were filled and downstairs. I grabbed my broom and stood outside. ' Ready?' Remus said. ' More than I will ever be' I told him. 

' Let's go to Grimmauld place 12!'