The vision

Harry POV

I yawned and stood up. Th e last days were busy, and mostly emotional . It was two days after Marlene's furneral. The furneral was planned on a saturday, so now it was monday. Again. The sun was slowly rising , and I saw the pinkest colour in the sky. I stood up, seeking for my clothes. The other boys were probably already on the way to the Great Hall, or maybe even already having breakfast. When I was dressed, I mkake my way to the Great Hall.

' Hey Luna' I greetedmy friend from Ravenclaw when I passed their table. ' Hello Harry. I'm sad to hear it about the death of your parents' friend. Good luck today' She replied, and gave me a short smile.I smiled back in replay. I sat down next to Hermione, who was reading the Daily Prophet. I was deep in my own thoughts. How did Luna know about Marlene? It wasn't make public. Mostly because it will be an lie, that Marlene was killed my Death Eathers! But sadly it wasn't. She was killed my death eathers in a forest. I was pulled out of my thoughts, when someone asked me something beside me. ' Harry? Can you pass me the butter please?' Asked Hermione. ' Sure Hermione. But why are you still reading the Daily Prophet? I mean.. they only tell lies!' I said, when I passed the butter to her. ' It nice to know what they said.' Hermione said simply. I looked at her one more time, and then at my schedule of the O.W.LS. Our first exam is History of Magic. Ugh. It's simply the boringest thing I have done in my whole life. But yeah, something have to be done.

' Hermione?' I asked carefully, not knowing if she would know this.

' Mhmm?' She replied, but she didn't look up from the newspaper.
' I passed the Ravenclaw table today, and Luna told that she was sorry about Marlene. But I don't get it. How does she know it?' I asked, feeling confused. Now she looked up. She don't looked shocked at all, more suprised.
" I don't know exactly Harry. But-" She stopped. Dumbledore stood up, and said that the breakfast was over. We looked at each other, and stood up. Hermione and I walked out the Great Hall, waiting until everyone is out. For no reason, I didn't sleep well last night. I wasn't tired, in fact I was wide awake. I thought about everthing what happend last days, I thought about how safe my parents are. How safe are they? After Marlene's death, will Voldermort use his powers more? These questions makes me crazy. I'm sure Voldermort will try to use Mum and Dad. Against me. Against the good side.
" Harry? Mate? Are you coming? The exam will be beginning soon" Said Ron. " Uh yes.. I was.. just thinking" I said. Ron mutterd something that I didn't understand, but I didn't care. I walked into the Great Hall. As casual, everyone has they own table. I sat down, more in the background. As I saw that Hermione was going to the front row. Ron sat three tables beside me. He wished me good luck, neither did I.
I looked at the paper that was laying on the table. At first I write my name on the top and began to read the questions.

When was the Goblin war?
A) 1244
B) 1543
C) 1678

I knew this! But couldn't remember it. I answer A, and read the other questions again. I was slowly drifting to sleep. I closed my eyes, and fall asleep.

It was in the same corridor Harry had dreamed about for the last months. But this time there was something different. The middle door opened. Finally. There was a man, around the age of thirty - five. Then, when Harry saw who it was, he didn't believe it. It was James Charles Potter, or better know as dad. And there was another man, Harry however couldn't see him, but only could hear the voice.
" You know where it is. And you know what I mean." Said the coldy voice. " I don't know it. And no, I don't what you mean. So please let me go" James spoke calmly, but Harry knows that James is scared. " Don't lie. CRUCIO!" James screamed out in pain. " Please. Let... It. . Stop" He mutters. " Tell me where it is and I will let you go" said the the voice simply. " I WILL NEVER LET YOU KNOW!" Shouted James angrily. " CRUCIO!" James screamed again. The Crucio  charm was called over and over.  It didn't seemed to stop. Where was James talking about?

My eyes opened. My whole body was sweating, and I was breathing hard. The exam had probably stopped, so everyone was looking at me. Ron walked to me.
" Harry? Are - Are you okay?" Said Ron. I nodded my head.
" I am. But dad is another story" I said. Then I saw that was laying on the cold floor. I stood up and walked out the Great Hall. I have to safe my father. Or he will be dead next morning.
" HARRY! Where are you going to?" Asked Hermione. I was already on the stairs. " I have to safe my father, Hermione. Or he will be dead next morning" I spoke calmly, but I was shaking. " No,  you couldn't do that Harry. Voldermort knows you. He knows that you want to be the hero. He knows that you want to safe the people who you love. But Harry, please listen! Don't fo it. You are only making us in trouble again" Said Hermione. I simply couldn't believe what Hermione just said. She doesn't understand it, she didn't saw what I saw. Without saying something, I run upstairs to the Dorms. I ignore the voice of Hermione, who was trying to get my attention.
" Harry. What's the matter?" Asked Ginny, when I arrived in the Dorms. I her about dad.
" Okay. I'm to ask Neville and Luna. Maybe they want to help!" Ginny shouted, and runs away. I groaned. If I choose who where going with me, I wouldn't choose Neville, Ginny or Luna. 'Harry! I will help you, mate. But.. are you sure that it really happend?'Asked Ron, as he runs into the our dorms. ' Of course I am. Ginny is now asking to Neville and Luna if they want to help us' I said, grabbing everthing I need. ' Um.. okay then. I'm going to Hermione now because maybe she wanted to help too'Said Ron. He leaves again. Then Ginny comes in again, saying that Neville and Luna will help me. We were going to outside, and both Ginny and I saw Neville and Luna waiting for us. 'Nice that you wanted to help me guys.'I said. 'No problem Harry' Said Neville. And then , to my biggest suprise, Ron walks to us. With Hermione. 'How are we going?'asked Hermione. 'Flying' Said Luna simply. ' How? With broomsticks?'Asked Ron, raising a eyebrow at Luna. ' Thestrals. That's the simplest'Said Ginny. Ron looked shocked, probably because he couldn't see them. IHermione tried to protest, but it didn't work. At the end, we will agree that we will try to safe my father. It now, or never.

Hey guys!!!!

I'm on the computer now :))))) ( YAAYY!!!!) But anyway, who has Cursed Child? I don't have it, but I'm not sure if I will buy it. Is it good?( not that I don't like but I heard bad things about it...)

Lots Of love

-fandomstories-