Chapter 47: I wont fail you.

Start from the beginning

"Captain Owari! That wasn't our mission!" Pren yelled.

"I cant go longer.... so.. Pren you will become the new captain. Don't tell her how I died... just tell her I'm sorry.... I didn't want her to lose anyone... so.. Ill be fine here." He did a weak smiled as he died.

"No. captain....."

*End of Flash back*

Time skip - Kisame..... (This is right before the war)

I met Kisame... this was when Itachi was gone.... Gosh.. I wish I could stop Sasuke... but I never knew when... I suck at this Naruto life....

"Oh hey its you." Kisame said looking at me.

"You look, fineeee." He did a cheeky smile.

I glared at him and I got the fabric out of my pocket. I took it everywhere... it means so much to me...

"Why... why did you?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"Why did I what."

"Why did you kill him!" I yelled as Obito sensei held me back.

"Kill who? I killed lots of people in my life time." Kisame said.

"OWARI MINHA! WHY DID YOU KILL OWARI MINHA!" I yelled.

"That idiot who was a Anbu? Let me think... Because he was in the way of a tailed beast." Kisame smirk.

I gritted my teeth.

"Why did you come? Leave now! Or I will kill you!" I yelled.

"Kill me? Miss (y/n) it will be the opposite. Or not, because I'm here to take you to someone." He sweat dropped at the last part of his sentence.

"Obito sensei... please let me go." I said.

Obito looked at me and shocked his head no.

"Come on."

"No!"

With that being said, Kisame hit Obito out of the way with his sword. I widen my eyes as I saw him went flying.

"H-How... dare you!" I gritted my teeth.

"Honey, I just did it." He smirk.

"Shadow clone jutus." I said as I did 10 clones. He wont fine which one is me.

"Hmp." He smirk."Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique."

The sharks started to come at me as I widen my eyes.

"Earth Release: Rock Wall!" I yelled as the shark ran straight into the wall with a loud "Dunk!"

"Earth release too? Hmm." Kisame put a finger on his chin.

"Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave." He says as more rain sharks come to me.

"Magnet Release: Platinum Platform." I said as a platform summons. I got on my hands and kicked it up to reach the rain sharks.

It... It miss....

"Earth Realease: Throwing Rocks!" I yelled. This time it got it, but while I was doing that Kisame was by me and his sword was eating my charka. His hands were on my throat choking me but still eating my charka.

My clones disappear as I fell onto the floor gagging for air.

"Why is this Owari guy so important to you?" Kisame asked bored of this battle.

"Because... he was... my sensei... and he acted like my dad..." I said choking in his grip.

"He did a much battle than you even though he was a fire user. I don't know why he wants you."