Chapter 35

Khurana Mansion

"Uhh.. draw the curtains na, Siddharth.." she whined in her sleep as she turned over to face the other side to escape the bright sunlight that was falling on her eyes.

Suddenly, she feels that someone was taking away her blanket and she pulls her duvet closer to her, but alas! She sits up lazily, and rubs her eyes as she stretches. Finally she opens them slowly, to see his face close to hers. He winks at her instantly with a grin, and she scowls at him sleepily.

"Good Morning Beautiful.." he says in a sultry voice.

"Morning.." she replied with a frown.

All of a sudden she remembers that it was her first day at her in - laws place and her eyes widen up,

"Oh no! I got up late... I need to go help... help mom with break-" he puckers her lips between his fingers so that she could stop talking frantically.

"Breakfast is already in front of you, Ma'am" he tells her with a sly grin.

"What?" she asked looking all around the room and then eyes him suspiciously.

"I thought I should revert back a treat to you for your last night's surprise, so breakfast in bed!"

He raises his eyebrows and looks down at himself. She rolls her eyes and grabs a pillow to hit him.

"Itna delicious breakfast ko aise marte hai kya?" he takes hold of her hand and smirks.

"Siddharth, leave me.. I need to go.. aaj first day hai mera.."

"Save it, Roshni.. tum koi pehli baar meri biwi nahi bani ho... you were already my wife... and waise bhi it's just 7" he says mischievously.

"Still Siddharth, leave me..." she pesters trying to rescue her hands from his hold.

He leaves her hand immediately and crosses his arms.

"Soch lo, yeh breakfast yaha private mein mil sakta hai... ya bahar public mein bhi... aaj ke menu mein this is included either way" he says casually and stares at her.

"What? You have gone mad!" she glares at him.

"It is adorable that you actually think I am giving you a choice" he pulls her cheeks and smiles.

"Ughh.. Siddharth I will kill you! Abh hatto, I need to get ready!" she pushes him and he falls on the bed, he admires her as she leaves to go the bathroom.

After Sometime,

Roshni comes out wearing a yellowish orange translucent plain saree, she was towel drying her hair when she stops as she glances at him. He was lying on the bed, waiting for her only in his boxers. As their eyes meet he says,

"Hmm.. breakfast mein desert nice combination haan?" leaving her awestruck.

She throws the towel on him, and walks to the mirror. He chuckles and gets up to come near her. He hugs her from behind naughtily and breathes in, on her hair,

"Siddharth please not now..." she whispered but he knew that she couldn't stop him as she was becoming weak in her defense.

He kisses the nape of her neck and turns her around to face him; slowly he takes the brush from her hand and starts combing her hair making her smile.

"Main toh help kar raha hu tumhe ready hone mein..." he smirked.

"Really?" she asked coyly.