Chapter 2

The sunlight wakens up Roshni, after a long time she felt happy and complete like she used to feel when Siddharth was with her. She opens her eyes and sees that Siddharth had drapped her and cuddled her in sleep. He was sleeping like an innocent child beside her. Soon she started to remember the previous night, where she had gotten drunk and how Sid took care of her as she was sick, and how they talked their heart out and resolved all their issues. A big smile spread across her face as she remembered how then they started to kiss and one things led to the other.. She constantly stroked siddharth's hair as she silently watched him sleeping. She leaned towards his ears and said,

"I'm so happy you are back Siddharth, you have no idea how much i missed you.. I want to be with you forever.. I love you Siddharth.."

Sid smiled in his sleep and replied back, " I love you too, Roshni " and opened his eyes. 

They both stare at each other, admiring their views and they kiss.

"Good morning, love" said Siddharth. 

Roshni shies and replies "Good morning".

Roshni's phone vibrates, Sid looks at the screen which showed "Yash ", Roshni was about to pick up her phone when sid catches her hand and pulls her towards him, he said,

"From where have you brought this supporting actor, he always try to ruin our romance! Just tell him that the hero has got his heroine now and he should go back to his supporting cast in bangkok."

Roshni yells while hitting him on his chest, "Siddharth , don't say like this! He is my best friend!"

"Oh is it? Where was he when we were together and married? Where was his support then? Now when we were apart, suddenly he remembered his friendship with you? He loves you Roshni and wants to marry you! YOU are only mine!" and he pulls her again closer to him.

Roshni smiled coyly and said, " Are you jealous of him Sid?"

"Me and jealous, Oh please Roshni don't insult me, he doesn't even stand a chance in front of me, I already got the girl, ain't I?" said Siddharth. 

Roshni looked at him questiongly and said"Did you?".

She gets up as Siddharth was going to catch her and runs inside the bathroom. Siddharth runs behind her, Roshni tries to close the door but Siddharth pushes it open.

"Now, you have nowhere to go " smirked Siddharth.

"Don't come near me, Sid or else.." Roshni stammered.

"Or else what Roshni?" Is Yash going to save you?" said Siddharth while raising his eyebrows.

He starts moving towards her, while she steps backwards with each of his step moving forward. Roshni looks around and starts thinking hard how to run away from there. She notices that Siddharth was standing beside the shower, swiftly she pushes Siddharth towards the shower and switches it on.

"Roshni what are you doing?! "

Roshni started laughing loudly and tells him, " Next time onwards don't challenge me Siddharth because i will beat you!"

She turns around to leave but Siddharth pulls her towards him and they both get wet under the shower. He removes her locks from her face and put them behind her ears,

"You are mine, baby"

Roshni caresses his cheeks and replies

"Yes, and you are mine, honey" and she pulls his nose.

Both laugh and hug each other.