Chapter 18

Siddharth makes Roshni sit in the car. He takes out the first-aid kit from the glove box. He wipes the blood off her ankle with cotton gently and nurses the wound. Roshni adoringly watches him. Finally when her ankle is bandaged safely, Siddharth opens the glove box to keep the first aid kit inside. Roshni stops him, takes the kit from his hands and says,

"Are you a vampire that you will heal by yourself?"

She takes out cotton and wipes the blood flowing down his nose and lips. Siddharth grins broadly.

"Baby, tumhe aaj pata chala? You know what, I am actually very thirsty, thirsty for..." he raises his eyebrows. Roshni looks at him ambiguously.

"You" he whispers and leans towards her. She rolls her eyes and pushes him back.

"Siddharth maar khaoge abh! Jab dekho mauke pe chauka maarne ka koshish karte rehte ho! Look at yourself! Even after getting up beaten akal thikane nahi aayi na?"

Siddharth pouts dishearteningly. Roshni raises his chin firmly and tells him not to move anymore. After tending his bruises she finally keeps the kit inside. Siddharth continued to stare at her with fondness. She snapped her fingers in front of his face. He comes out of his daze and fumbles. She giggles politely and grins. Siddharth starts the car; he was still in a trance mode.

"Siddharth?" she called out to him.

"Hmm?" he replied facing the front. Roshni leans forward and pecked him on his cheek. That made him smile cheerfully. He puts his hand on his cheek where she kissed him and looks at her. He was about to say something when his phone rings. It was from the police station. Roshni patiently waits for him to finish his call so that she could ask him what it was about. Siddharth cuts the phone and looks at her incredulously.

"RV has pulled a similar technique in U.S as well. He is a wanted fraudulent in U.S. Before he would have been caught he got married to Sam, to gain entry in this country. After coming here he must have realized that he could earn a lot of money by scamming us. His India's visa has expired a long time back and now he will be deported back to U.S. He won't be able to return to India anymore, all his future visits will get blocked due to his extension of stay here even after expiry. We have finally got rid of him, Roshni! Now my sister is free from his evilness. My lawyers will arrange their divorce papers by tomorrow!" he heaved a big sigh of relief.

Roshni was stunned. Siddharth caresses her cheeks and assures her that everything is fine now and she did not need to worry any further. He starts driving.

Pent House

Simran was serving tea to Mr. Khurana. Kritika comes and says worriedly,

"Mom, Rajveer's phone is switched off from a very long time now. Something is definitely wrong. He did not even say where he was going in the morning!"

"Kritika, why are you over-reacting? He must be busy in work and his phone must have discharged. Don't worry everything will be fine." she replied calmly.

Raj listened to their conversations silently. He had seen Siddharth leave in the morning too, and they had not spoken the entire day. Siddharth had not even shown up at office. Earlier he had thought that he must have been in the hospital with Roshni but now he was skeptical.

All of a sudden, DD enters with 2-3 policemen followed by an anxious Nani.

"Search the house, inspector! I am 100% sure that he must have brought her here."

"What are you doing in my house? What are police doing here?" asked Simran angrily.

Garage