Chapter 1

She gulps down the big sip of that ungrateful brandy which he forced down her throat. She was cursing him in her mind -

"Why is he here to complicate things more? My mom wouldn't approve of this surely... I can't let her down again... and.. and Yash will be home soon. What will he think of all this?"

Suddenly, she felt warmth inside her and she felt light-headed, all her worries disappeared in the thin air when she looked at his dark dreamy eyes. The man standing in front of her is none other than her Siddharth - whom she loves immensely and without whom she can never be happy in her life. He was looking at her with all the affection in the world, unknowingly her hands rose in the air and she touched siddharth's face . His face was now in between her hands, she drew him closer to her and cried out the deep emotions she had buried inside six months ago,

"Siddharth, you betrayed my trust so many times, you lied to me over and over again and now because of you my family is in this position where my mom has to struggle so much..."

She started sobbing and tears were flowing down her cheeks, Siddharth looked at her with deep guilt and became teary too. She looked down and picked up his right hand while her other hand is still placed on his face,

"Sid, even after all the things you have done, why can't i be angry at you? Why when i look at your face i break down? Why Siddharth? I want to be angry, I want to hit you Siddharth.. I want to hurt you as much you hurt me... I want to hate you..." she said in between her sobs.
Meanwhile Siddharth just smiled and took her hands and placed them near his chest and looked at her with deep affection and said,
"I'm right here baby, if you want to hit me you can, I don't mind. You can say whatever you want to say but please," he held her face, "Please don't leave me ever, you have no idea how much i have missed you and yearned for you, i love you roshni, always and forever.. and never.. never say that you hate me, my love."
Roshni looked at him innocently and started brawling, "Siddharth.. I.. I hate you Siddharth.. I hate you.. " and she hits him continuously whereas Sid held her face in between his hands and smiled at her weakly.

All of a sudden, I hate you turned into "I love you Siddharth.. I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you. You are my life , my soul and my everything. I am nothing without you. I don't care whether you are Siddharth Kukreja or Siddharth Khurana because I know that you are my Siddharth.."

She pulled him towards her and kisses him passionately. In between their kiss they both smiled and could feel peace in their minds.
"I love you too Roshni.. I am so sorry baby that I lied to you, but i was so scared Roshni that if you knew my truth you would never forgive me and would leave me forever. I cannot live without you Roshni, you brighten up my life. You are my first and my only love. You don't know how long I have waited to hear these magical words from your mouth" said Siddharth.

Then, he kisses her forehead and hugs her tightly. " I have missed this so much, I have missed my wife, my love, my Roshni."

"I have missed you too Siddharth" said Roshni while wiping the tears flowing down Siddharth's cheek.
He kisses her flowing tears and hugs her again. Siddharth loosens the hug and rubs his nose against hers, he knew that it would make her smile.

"Mission accomplished." he thought.