Chapter 8

Siddharth reaches the pent house. He is angry and hurt. Raj and Kritika tries to pacify him, but he tells them to back off and not to interfere in his matters anymore. Rajveer and Simran get happy when they get to know that Siddharth has decided to divorce Roshni. Raj thinks to give his son some space to think about his decision.

On the other side, Roshni had fallen off to sleep again due to her medications. DD and Yash were relieved that she was fine and finally she could see the true face of Siddharth Khurana. DD ignored all Nani's protest of not drawing conclusions and asked her not to interfere in her daughter's matter.

At night the doctor had given permission for only one person to stay in the hospital. DD decided to stay the night with her daughter. Others went home. Roshni was still fast asleep, DD looked at her emotionally and said,

"What has he done to my daughter! I couldn't even save her from him. I should have taken some drastic steps back when you were getting married. I should have stopped you from leaving the house with that man. How I wish I could have given you time when you asked for it, then you wouldn't have trusted anyone more than me. I failed as a mother, beta.. I am so sorry."

Her phone buzzed. She went outside to pick up the call. It was Nani.

"Durga, I know you don't want me to interfere in your daughters matter and I will not. But I can interfere in my daughter's matter, right? You have not eaten anything since morning. Roshni must be sleeping now, go and eat something or else even you will fall sick. Then who will take care of Roshni? I have sent food with Bablu, eat in the canteen of the hospital, Please for me."

"Ok, ma. I'll eat please don't take tension" said Durga. She goes to the canteen.

Even in deep sleep she could hear someone calling her name continuously..

"Roshni.. Roshni.. wake up!" She opens her eyes slowly and gives a broad smile admiring her viewer.

"Siddharth.." she smiled.

[FLASHBACK when Roshni and Sid were alone in the hospital room before DD arrived.

Siddharth was waiting patiently for Roshni to wake up. Suddenly her hands moved, he felt elated seeing that and stood up to call his dad from outside but Roshni held his hands and said,

"Siddharth, wait."

"Roshni..Thank God you are fine.. let me tell others they must be worried too."

"No, I need to ask you something first" said Roshni

"What happened, Baby? Are you hurting? I am so sorry Roshni for all this.. "

"Shh... Look me in the eye Siddharth and tell me this was not your revenge for me leaving you."

"WHAT? You think that I did this? I hurt you? For revenge? What revenge Roshni.. you can never do anything wrong that I will take revenge from you! How.. how could you even say this after you told me in the morning that you will trust me again..I.. I.. love you Roshni Patel, I can never hurt you.." mumbled Siddharth sadly.

"I am so sorry, Siddharth that I hurt you by asking this but please try and understand my situation. I am trying very hard to trust you again Siddharth, it is very difficult for me too. I know in my heart that you can never do this but the evidences indicated something else and how could I overlook what my mind was telling me." she cried. Then she narrated the entire incident which occurred before the fire broke in the apartment. Siddharth listened to her patiently but his anger increased with each word that came out from her mouth.

"I promise you Roshni I will find out who did this to you. It is all my fault, we shouldn't have left our houses. I think I know who is behind all this and I will not leave him alone. I need evidence against him so that his true face is shown to everyone, especially my mother." said Siddharth angrily.

"Who?" asked Roshni

"Rajveer and I think Kritika too" said Siddharth.

"That video which you are talking about was about something else. Kritika and I were playing a game and I was just acting, it was not even about you! I will kill that bas***d.." Siddharth gets up angrily.

"Not like this Siddharth, he is very dangerous. He can go after your life too and I need to know that you are safe." pleaded Roshni to stop him.

"And I need to know that you are safe, baby" said Siddharth.

"If we live together and happily he will again try to create misunderstandings between us" he said thinking hard.

Roshni was also thinking for a solution to this problem. Suddenly both of them turn at the same time to look at each other and smile, Siddharth says

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Roshni smiles and nods.

"You should rest now baby, coz later on we are in for a lot of drama" smirked Siddharth and kisses her forehead.]

"How are you feeling now?" asked Siddharth.

"I am better, the medicines are so strong I can't even feel my leg" said Roshni.

"Oh really? Lets see" Siddharth gets up and tries to move Roshni's leg and she shouts,

"Ouch, Siddharth I will kill you! I am sick and you are hurting me more"

"Acha beta, and what about when you hurt me with your words in the morning! I couldn't believe that you would accuse me of killing you" said Siddharth sadly.

"Arre stupid, that was a drama na I just went with the flow" she replied.

"Now stop with this sad face.. acha baba ok I am sorry! Abh maan jao?"

"No, not like this." said Siddharth.

"Then what do you want me to do?" asked Roshni.

Siddharth slowly comes closer to Roshni, and indicates that he wanted a kiss. Roshni hesitates at first but she couldn't refuse him. Siddharth was about to kiss her when he heard DD's voice in the corridor talking over the phone,

"Yes mom I have eaten, now stop calling all the time! I am not a kid. Sleep now it is late."

He gets up swiftly and thinks where to hide. Both Roshni and Siddharth looked at each other, scared that their lie would be caught now.