He switches off his phone and looks at Roshni. She was standing looking at the other side with her hands crossed. Her posture indicated that she was angry at him.

"Oye meri Totta !! Look at me once, baby!" he said.

She turns to find him bending down on one knee in front of her with his hands raised in front of her. Then she looks at what he was holding - A diamond ring!! She melts with his gesture and covers her mouth with her palm.

"Roshni-" he gets interrupted by her.

"Oh my God, Siddharth!! This is so pretty!! When did you buy this? Expensive hoga na? What was the need?" she ranted in excitement. Siddharth rolls his eyes in annoyance and says,

"Kya chakkar hai yeh? You Patel ladies have no brains at all!! On one side it's your Mom, who always try to ruin our special moments and on the other side it's you!! Yaar proposal toh complete karne deti!!" he said shaking his head and making a face.

"Oh! Sorry Sorry!! Continue-" ignoring his taunts for once.

"Nai leave it, you spoilt it already!" he pouts.

"Arre, itna bhaav mat khao and propose karo!!" she yelled.

He laughs and says,

"Waah beta! New style haan? You will now scold me and make me propose you?"

"Yess! It is my style!" she responded with a wink.

"Roshni Khurana, will you be...uhh wait.. you are already my wife! What should I say?" he teased.

"Will you marry me again and promise me that you will never ever leave me EVER again?" he asked honestly.

"Yes!! I can marry you a hundred times Siddharth. I promise never again will I make a mistake of leaving you." she said with tears welled up in her eyes and gives her hand to him.

He slips the ring on her finger and kisses her hands. Then he bows down his head and grins broadly. She takes a step near him and pulls him up. She embraces him tightly while resting her head on his chest and wrapping her hands around his waist. He happily enwraps her in his arms and removes her hair locks so that he could see her face. He looks at her sobbing as tears rolled down her cheeks. He immediately cups her face and looks at her questiongly,

"Shaadi nahi karni thi toh bol deti, haan bolna necessary nahi tha!"(If you didn't want to get married you could have just said it, it wasn't necessary to say yes!) he said playfully.

"What?" she asked him slightly surprised in between her sobs.

"Haan! I would have proposed some other girl!" he winked.

"WHAT!!" she screamed and hits him two three times.

He laughs as she hits him and finally takes hold of both her hands. Looking intently at her eyes he said,

"You don't look good when you cry! You should always be this irritated with me and for that I can keep on teasing you my entire life" he kisses her forehead as she closes her eyes with a smile on her face.

He kisses her cheeks where the tears had rolled down; she encircles her hand around his neck and pulls him forward. He leans down to kiss her soft lips. She tugs his hair with her fingers as she deepens the kiss, while he traces his hands to her back sending an electrifying thrill through her spine.