6-Love Isn't Meant To feel Like This

Comenzar desde el principio

I bit my lip.

"Sorry for wasting your time, but I'm moving him from the school. He's bullied, and if he attends school with Niall and I, he'll be better off. - whatever, bye." Zayn hung up, sighing with annoyance.

"What'd she say?" I asked.

"Just how much we've destroyed her son's life, and that we should be ashamed." Zayn shrugged.

I looked down at my watch, sighing. 4pm.

"I'm going to order some chinese for dinner, can you try talking to Justin again?" Zayn asked, dialing the chinese place.

"Alright." I pecked his cheek and got up.

I wonder if Justin has calmed down?

I knocked on the spare room's door, "Justin?"

"He's not here." Justin replied.

I smiled, "Can you give him a mesaage?"

"No."

"But its important."

"I don't care."

"I love you, Justin."

"I'm not Justin."

"Then who are you?"

There was a pause, "I'm batman."

I chuckled, biting my lip.

"Batman, huh?" I asked.

"What do you want, Niall?" Justin spat, not wanting to joke anymore.

"I want you to come out and talk, babe." I frowned, pressing my forehead against the door.

"I want to be left alone. Just go away." Justin replied.

What is it going to take to get him out of there? Ugh.

"Fine. I'll leave you alone then. Zayn and I won't bother you ever again." I said, annoyed.

"Good!" Justin growled.

"Dinner will be on the counter at six when you want it, bye." I walked off, plumping myself on the couch.

"How'd it go?" Zayn asked with hopeful eyes.

I huffed, "He's impossible."

Zayn frowned.

--

After eating dinner, watching a movie and putting Justin's dinner in the fridge, Zayn and I headed to bed.

We cuddled up, frowning.

"I wish Justin would come out, its weird sleeping without him." Zayn sighed.

I nodded, "I know. Night Zayn."

"Night."

Justin's POV

Tossing and turning, I groaned unable to fall asleep.

Its been hours in this dark, cold, scary room.

and its hard to fall asleep without cuddling someone.

I glanced at the clock on the side table, 3:08am.

I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep.

I got up, walking out of the room quietly.

The whole flat was dark, and quiet. There was no light anywhere, except from the bedroom, the moon reflected over the bed.

Niall and Zayn were fast asleep, snoring escaping both their lips.

I swallowed, and tip-toed into the room.

I didn't want to wake them.

There was a small gap between them, maybe enough room for me?

I slowly crawled between Niall and Zayn, careful not to wake them.

Zayn slightly stirred, mumbling something as he stretched out a bit.

I laid between the two, trying to get their warmth since it was freezing.

"Justin?" Zayn mumbled, half asleep.

I bit my lip, curling up against him, and sneakily grabbing Niall's arm to place over my shoulder.

"Night." I whispered, holding onto Niall's arm, and resting my head on Zayn's shoulder.

We probably will have a lot to discuss in the morning, and I'm going to have to explain why I've been so moody.

But honestly, if I have to beg on my knees for them to forgive me, I will because its all worth it.

Author's Note; So, Justin couldn't stay a night away from Nialler and Zaynie cx

Its cute, but... they're going to have a lonnnngggg talk about their problems in the morning!

do you think it'll turn out good, or bad?