29

Excerpt from Imagine You and Me (My story of Us book 2)

"I never told you that all I ever wanted was to be with you, to be yours.
I never told you I loved you, and I will never give you the credit of actually having earned my love, because you never gave me the chance to do so.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of things I could have said to prevent getting to this point.

I could have been more honest, more open, a little more cruel.

I could have stood up for myself a little bit, held my ground and walked away.

I could have been a little bigger, stronger... but I am not that person. I am not able to hurt people if they deserve it, because I don't think anyone deserves it. I am not that person..."

-----------------------------------------

Camila's point of view.

"Here we are," Dinah spoke.

"Let's go!" Normani said. She quickly went out of the car.

I frozw for a while. I took a deep breath.

We are currently in front of Lauren's house. After reading that letter, and realizing some things. This is definitely the right thing to do, to talk to her.

And she remembers everything now, it would be easier to talk to her and to clear things up.

"Camila?" Ally called my attention. "Let's go?"

"Okay," I said, smiling at her.

I went out of the car.

The girls are smiling at me trying to cheer me up. I am really thankful that i have them by my side.

"Its going to be alright," Dinah said.

We walked together across the street towards Lauren's house.

"Camila?!" Taylor, Laurens sister saw us. She was sitting on the bench at the porch of their house.She run towards us and hugged me.

"Taylor!" I said happily.

"Im sorry about Lauren, i hope you understand her. She's a coward," Taylor uttered while rolling her eyes.

"Dont worry about it," I said.

Taylor is also like a sister to me. She's been so kind and supportive to the group ever since.

Lauren's mom, Clara went outside when she heard Taylor. Normani, Dinah and Ally greeted her with a hug.

"Girls..." She said happily.
"Hello.. long time no see,,"

I hugged her last.

"Camila.... how are you? You owe me alot of stories," Clara spoke. She hugged me back.

I smiled at her.

"W-where is Lauren?" I quickly asked.

OMG. I need to hide my excitement.

"Oh, She just left.." Taylor answered.

"What time is she coming back?" Dinah asked.

"She's not coming back." Taylor answered.
"I mean, UNICEF is sending her to Indonesia for three months.. She's on her way to the airport.."

My eyes widened.
"What????"

No way, it's happening again.

"What time is her flight??" Dinah spoke.