3

Camila's point of view

____

I hate parties.

Everyone knows that i am the 'eat and run' type. When im at parties, i would usually eat... then find my way to escape and go home.

It's not that i hate all the people around me. I'm just not that good at parties, usually i am awkwardly shy .
I love to mingle with people, and i love to  exchange ideas with them. But there's something about parties that bores me, or i am the one whos boring? Nah.

And now, i cant find my way to escape, since i brought my mom and my sister here at Laurens Party. They seemed to be having fun, mom is chatting with some common friends, my sister Sofia, and Laurens sister, Taylor are also good friends now, they talk over boys and stuffs.
While me, Well, i know some of the people here, i even have Fifth Harmony girls by my side. But im just sitting here in the corner eating my precious banana.

Lauren is too busy mingling with her guests, i could see her from my seat. She seemed to be enjoying chatting with people, i cant blame her, she needs company, she needs to know details about herself.

"Mila!" Dinah spoke, she grabbed my banana.

"Hey! My baby!" I complained. I gave her a sad face.

"What are you looking at?" Dinah asked. "Im telling a funny story, youre not paying attention" she added.

"Your face is funny enough, i dont need your jokes and stuffs" I said, jokingly rolling up my eyes up. I quickly stole my banana from her.

Ally and Normani laughed.

"She's looking at Lo..." Normani said.

We are siting in this round sofa on  Jauregui's living room.

The girls looked at Lauren, who is happily talking with her visitors.
Her glow is really different, and she was wearing abfloral dress at a light red shade of lipstick.

Not so Lauren.

She would usually wear, dark shades, a crop top with ripped or skinny jeans and boots, or anything with dark color in it. She would always looked like a DARK ANGEL. Always with a messy hair matching with dark or pale lipstick.

The way she smiles and looks at people softly, unlike before, she's strong and intimidating, but now if you would see her  She's like a puppy that wants to be cuddled.

"She really changed," Ally spoke.

"Yeah, she's different, she doesnt correct my grammar anymore," Normani jokingly replied. We laughed.

"Well yeah, wait until her memories comeback," Dinah warned her.

"How i wish," I whisphered.

HOW I WISH.
The first 4 weeks has been so difficult for me. Lauren waking up with AMNESIA and forgetting everything about her life, including me.
I could recall the first time that i talked to her after the accident, it was like meeting her again for the first time, --well technically on her part it was literally meeting me for the first time, i introduced myself then i offered her to shake my hands, but she gave me a hug. She gave me a warm hug, Ally even cried. That was so heartbreaking, to think that if the accident didn't happen, maybe.... we are together now..

I was about to tell her that i also love her and i want to be with her. But then the accident happened. It was, by far, the most tragic moment of my life. And now i just have to accept the fact that i cant be with her anymore and i have to start over again.

If only i could tell her everything, but that would only make things more complicated.

For the past few weeks, we often visit her in the hospital, the doctor told us that it would really help Lauren bring  her memories back if she's going to talk to people that are closest to her. Together with the Jauregui family, Lucy, Ally, Normani, Dinah and I told her alot of stuffs about herself,her life, what does she like, dislike and ofcourse stuffs about 5H. We showed her different videos, pictures, made her listen to our songs, surprisingly, Lauren is cooperative. Unlike the other victims of Amnesia that would just isolate themselves.. Lauren is taking all the information, she asked questions, she's really curious.