5

Camila's Point of View.

I dont usually get sick.

Though im thin, but im healthy as fuck. The last time that ive been admitted at the hospital is when i was 4 i think, and not because im sick, because out of curiosity i stuck my hand over a water pipe and i couldn't get it out, so they decided to cut the tube open in the hospital. Thats a pretty nasty one. And i've been on the ER before but thats because of exhaustion.

But last night, i had the worst fever ever. I was having chills and my temperature is high as fuck. I dont know how or where i got this fever, it sucks, because of that i was not able to attend our weekly girls night out. Every Friday nights, ever since Lauren got home from the hospital, the girls of 5H usually would spend dinner in a restaurant.

But i really cant make it last night, i cant barely walk, im weak. I even didnt have the energy to answer or reply to their texts, so i told Sofia to inform them.

I hate being sick. I told my mom about it and she told me stay in our house rather in my apartment until i get better. She took care of me, made me drink my meds and she makes delicious Aroz Caldos too, so its a win win. My mom is the best. ;)

I feel better today, somehow..
But i still feel light headed, and my temperature is still high.

I looked at my phone.
Its 9am.
I have few text messagea, mostly from the girls asking if how i was.
A text from my secretary confirming about my schedule for today, i told her to cancel all my appointments for today.

I just want to lay in my bed all day.
And to... sort of... hug someone...

Its dark in my room, i left the curtains closed. The sun is making my fever worst, I LOVE THE SUN, but its making me feel hotter, literally hotter.

I hugged a pillow and tried to close my eyes again. But the door suddenly opened.

"Karla, you have a visitor!" Sofia shouted. She opened the light, it was so bright my eyes got irritated.

"Aww.. The lights please!," I spoke rubbing my eyes.

"Hi Camz! I brought you Bananas," And then, there is Lauren. Holding a dozen of Bananas.

Omg. Why is she here.

She's wearing a maroon croptop, highwaist lightblue jeans, a black doc martens, matching with a red lipstick and her iconic dark messy hair.

Is it me? Or it is really hot in here.

"H-hey Lauren," I awkwardly smiled.

She gave me a quick hug. Then put the bananas on my bedside table.

I tried to avoid the hug but its too late. Our bodies collide. Well in my part it was literally my BODY, i am wearing this oversized white shirt and a pajama and im not wearing any underwear.

She smiled after hugging me.
"How are you? I heard you're sick that's why you didn't make it last night.."

"I'll leave now"
Sofia yelled. Then she disappeared.

"Yeah, the worst fever ever," I spoke then i grabbed a pillow and tried to cover my chest area. 
"W-why are you here?"

"I came to visit you, im sorry is it a bad timing? Do you want to rest? I'll go ahead?" She looked worried.

"No.. its not a bad timing, you can stay..."

I NEED YOU..
Heart..no, please, not now.

"Alright....." She sat beside me
"... mom and dad left to fix some errands, my brother is on his job, while Taylor have a group study, so i ask Taylor to just bring me here in your house since its nearest than everyone else's, and i am worried about you... i hope you dont mind?"