7

Lauren's point of view.

It was silent.

Lucy just stared at me. Her eyes were asking me for forgiveness.

She sat on my bed, while i stare blanky at the window.

"So you know it was Camila all along?" I spoke angrily.
"That i saved her from drowning before and you did not tell me?"

I dont know what to feel, i even forgot how to feel anything, all know is that i am mad at Lucy.

"Im sorry Lo, i didn't tell you about it because I thought your dreams are just like transitions of your memories and it doesn't mean a thing," Lucy said.

"It doesn't mean a thing? I've been having that fucking dream for these past few weeks Lucy, you know that! You didn't even tell me a thing,"
I almost yelled at her, but i tried to maintain my calmness.

I told Lucy that Camila is that unknown person in my dream, she's the one that ive been saving all along.
Then she told me that, i did save Camilas life before when we went on cliff jumping, i saved Camila from drowning and i even gave her CPR.
LIKE WTF. CPR. YES. I FUCKING KNOW HOW TO DO CPR.

Lucy sighed. She avoided looking at me. I wanted to tell her so bad about that quick kiss, but ill just let this one pass, maybe next time.

"That dream is important to me, thats the only memory i can recall so far," I spoke.

"Have you told anyone about it?" Lucy asked.

"You're the only one i told about it, because you told me that you need to be the first person to know if i can remember anything, But you disappoint me Lucy.," I shook my head.

"Im sorry Lauren. P,- please forgive me," Lucy said with a shaky voice. I know she's sad, but i cant help but get mad at her. She knew it all along.

"Is there something that i need to know, that you are not telling me?"
I asked her firmly.

She stared at me, her eyes were begging me.
"N-None,"

"Are you hiding something from me?." I asked her again. 

"Lauren... please, stop asking..."

"Why Lucy? its my life, i at least need to know something. You should help me for Christ sake, i trusted you!"
I felt my tears rolling down my eyes.

I'm tired.

exhausted.

Ive been trying so hard to remember everything about my life.

 They would tell me facts, but its not enough, there is something missing. A part of me was missing.

Lucy hugged me. "Hey dont cry,"

"Im sorry, i cant help but cry, until now i still dont know myself. I dont know what to believe anymore," I cried like a baby then hugged Lucy back.

"It's going to be alright Lauren, you know that bringing your memory back is a process, trust me okay, i'll help you.." She said.

Despite of me being mad to Lucy, she still managed to say the right words the right words. 

"Im afraid Lucy, that the things that i believed in now might be different from what i knew before." 

"Im with you all the way Lo. Just trust me. All of your decisions on the past it doesn't matter,because you just did the right thing," Lucy gave me a kiss in the forehead.

I tried to calm myself. I almost forgot to help Lucy unpack her things, she just arrived from the city, she's staying in our house for the weekends because her fiance is going out of town for his photo-shoots, i just mocked her immediately as soon as she arrives.