Chapter 43

*Katie's POV*
Well they left and we have done nothing but watch Two and a Half Men since then.
"I think we should decorate our room." I suggest to Zayn. I don't know why but I want to take things further with Zayn.. Am I going to fast? I hope I'm not. I really really like him, maybe even love him?.. But then again, love is a strong word.
"Guys we're going to the store to get some more food." Niall says as he comes from the kitchen with Aleena.
"We're coming too, we need to get some decorating things." Zayn says as he grabs my hand pulling me to stand up. They nod as the four of us make our way outside. We got inside, Niall and Zayn in the front, and me and Aleena in the back. We are in the Range Rover. I wanted to go in the back with Aleena anyway.. I want to tell her what I should do.
-At Walmart-
"Um, me and Aleena are .. Going to the girls section." I said trying to get us alone.
"Wait! What color do you want the room?" Zayn asks before I get to leave.
"Um it doesn't matter, I was thinking we could do like some graffiti art or something." I say. He thinks for a bit and nods before leaving with Niall. I hook my arm with Aleena's before we leave to the girls section, which is just like the nails and makeup section.
"Ok what do you want to talk about?" She asks me as she takes me to the food section. I whine, I really wanted to go to the girls section..
"What makes you think that I wanted to talk to you?" I ask as I get some chips.
"Well one, you came with me instead of with Zayn to do whatever, and you only go to the girls section when you don't know what to do." She says. She knows me too well. I smile a but before I sigh. Over exaggerated . I think It was over exaggerated sigh becomes a lot of people stared at me.
"Oh. You know me so well." I said, I'm kind of embarrassed on telling her. "I'm kind of embarrassed to tell you." I said as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.
"Oh c'mon, it can't be that embarrassing." Aleena said as she got some candies.
"I want to have sex with Zayn." I said quietly but straight forward to her. She turned to look at me as if I said that I had killed someone. Her eyes were wide, and her jaw almost touched her chest.. And she dropped all the candy that she had.
"You what?!" She picked up the candies and put them on the cart. "Well.. I, you know.. Want to do it with Niall too... I think we're ready." She said as her cheeks got really red.
"Well I'm going to have sex with Zayn... Without anyone being at the house of course.. That would just be awkward." I said as I cringed at the thought of it.
"How is is two talking about our sex life isn't weird?" She said with a confused look while getting some different chips.
"I don't know.. Probably because we're girls?" I said. She nodded and we went back to getting food.
~~~~~~~~~~
*Zayn's POV*
I don't know what to do?! I'm am not frustrated. Well I am. But like sexually frustrated.. But I don't want to hurt Katie. I really like her, maybe I love her. I actually never felt this with Perrie. Only with Katie. Katie is everything to me. I want to take things to the next level, but that would mean that we are going too fast with our relationship. Ugh!
"Zayn are you ok?" Niall asked.
"Yea why?" I asked as I looked at him. He is trying to hide something, he is like smiling. Or trying not to laugh.
"I asked you what colors you would do the room." Niall said with a smirk. "And then you said *laughs out loud* 50 shads of Kati." He says and he erupts in laughter. I am really embarrassed, I could feel my cheeks blush.
"Shut up Niall." I groan as I look for a color that could match some graffiti. He stops laughing but still makes some comments here and there.
"Hey um... What would you do to um have s-something romantic with um.. Your girlfriend?" Niall asks clearly sort of embarrassed. I smirked, now how does it feel embarrassed Niall?
"Ha. Now whose the one blushing." I remarked.
"Whatever. Nevermind, I would just ask Liam." He said as he started walking around the aisle.
"No. Ugh! Fine I'll give you advice.. Well just keep it slow, go slow. I think you should do like this romantic scene, like they do in movies. I know cliche but I think it would work. Grab a bunch of rose petals, preferably red chicks dig red, and lay them around the room. Have a small table in the room, and have dinner. Then if she wants to make the move, then let her... But if she doesn't, I think you should just go with the flow." I say as I imagined Niall and Aleena in a cute romantic scene... Second thought, that is kind of nasty. Imagining what they would do.. GROSS! Ew!
"Ok.. I get it. Thanks man!" Niall says as he gives me his famous Horan hug. "Since when did you know a lot of things about girls?" He asks me.
"Well, I am handsome aren't I?" I ask smirking. "No I'm kidding, well from the girls I went out with old me what they liked." I say as I look for a color for the room.
"Ohh ok. And I am handsome too you know." He says pouting. I chuckle and nod my head.
"Oh Niall... Of course you are." I say and start laughing. He just pouts more. I guess he took that the bad sad way?
~~~~~~~~~~
*Harry's POV*
Oh god. So Avi and Liam went to the movies since they got bored here... Now it's me and Caroline. But 'we' decided to take a nap.. I can't sleep because I have been sexually frustrated. I know, I know what you might be thinking. 'Oh my god Harry you have barely known this girl for a few weeks, and you want to have sex with her?!' Well the answer to that is, not exactly.. Well sort of. Ugh! Well in the position we are in right now it's just bad! Not just for me but for any guy really! We are in our room though in the bed.. We are spooning, well like her back is facing me. My arm is under her head, her butt is by my dick, and her hair is all over my face. So yea! It's kind of good and bad! Ugh what am I going to do?

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Well sorry for the really late and short chapter! But I swear that the next chapters are going to have sex.. I'm sorry, I'm just a really straight forward person.. So yep.
What should I do? Give Harry and Caroline their 'alone' time or have them interrupted by someone?

Well tomorrow I am going to the hospital for a condition that I have. And well um yea. Just wish me luck guys! And in prayers, I am probably in the middle of having a surgery in my spine. But I have the choice to do the surgery or not.. So yep.. Well hope you like this chapter!!

Rachael cx