Avril Richards

Hey guys I'm Avril Richards, but just call me Avi. Everyone calls me that. Well I am a bad girl like Delilah. We are both British, we sat by each other in the plane, so yea and besides we were going to the same place. I always do everything with Delilah, I was never like this but, I want to live free without any worries. I also go clubbing every weekend, but u don't sleep with strangers. And I only take a couple of drinks so whenever Delilah is done with her "business" I can drive us both back to the house. I am good in school, but sometimes I am the responsible one from all of them. Sometimes you just need to put rules. My favorite color is orange, and I'm 19. I love animals!! I have a pet dog named Brat, she's so cute! I love her so much and she's a puppy! Ah! Sorry I just love her so much. How do I look? Well I have blonde hair, but the top is all a pretty blue color, it is longer than shoulder length. I have a nose piercing, and lip piercing. I also have tattoos. I actually got a best friend tattoo with Delilah. Hers says "To infinity", and mine says "and beyond." I'm not sure why she wanted to get infinity, she said it always reminded her of something back in Doncaster. I also have another tattoo that says "Nothing Gold Can Stay." I always lost people that I loved, so it is why I got that tattooed. I am the same height as Delilah, we are both 5"3. We are pretty short. I am skinny also, but because of genes, but I don't eat that much either. I'm a pretty nice person if you get to know me, I recommend you not to get on my bad side though.  Well that is all you need to know about me.