Chapter 41

*Zoey's POV*
"Hello boys, girls, Lottie, Fizzy, Waliyah, Safaa, Daisy and Phoebe." I kind of know that voice. I turned to look to he the side and saw a man with black and gray hair, he looked about in his late thirties or early forties.
"Hello Simon!" All the boys greeted happily. Wait... IT'S SIMON COWELL! How did I not know who he was!? He is the toughest judge on x-factor! Ah! I watch the X-Factor ok, I love Simon Cowell!
"I know what you must be thinking, 'why is Simon Cowell here' but it is because I am on vacation!" He explained on why he is here. We all nodded.
"How did you know it was us?" Liam asked confused. Oh yea! They are wearing their 'cover'.
"Oh c'mon, who wouldn't know One Direction?" He whispered yelled. It made us all laugh.
"Oh ok, dating it! We had to get better cover outfits." Louis said as he pouted. Aw! I just wanted to kiss him right then and there! But I can't.
"Oh Simon, this is my girlfriend." Niall said motioning to Aleena.
"Hello I'm Aleena." Aleena said shaking Simon's hand.
"This is my girlfriend Caroline." Harry said as Caroline and Simon shook hands.
"My girlfriend Katie." Zayn said with a big grin. Simon and Katie shook hands.
"Oh so this is the girl you wanted to date, is that why you told me to lie to Perrie about the money thing?" Simon asked after Katie and him shook hands.
"Yea, but I noticed that Perrie was only interested in me only about the money... I don't like girls like that." Zayn replied to Simon.
"Oh ok, and are the Louis' mystery girl?" Simon asked as he looked at me. I blushed a bit and shrugged my shoulders.
"I'm not sure." I said to him.
"She is ok mystery girl, she is my girlfriend. Zoey." He said smiling as he looked at me, he had a little twinkle in his eye when he looked at me.
"Oh so your Zoey, the girl that changed Louis' life." Simon said. I was a bit confused.
"I told him about whenever you left.." Louis said kind of sadly.
"Oh ok, but whenever we separate, he always finds me." I said smiling as I got his hand and smiled to him.
"Aw that's sweet." Simon said smiling to us. I blushed a bit. "Well I should get going, a new band is waiting for me in the studio." He said as he started to walk away.
"Bye!" We all said as he walked out the doors.
"Well I guess we should be going also, especially if there's Directioners here who can tell that we are One Direction." Liam said as he stood up.
"Yea you're right.. But guess what? It's not my problem!" I said smiling.
"Yeaa it kind of is! Because you are my girlfriend, and you and Katie are the mystery girls." Louis said as he hugged me from my side. I sighed and grumbled.
"Ugh! Sometimes it sucks being a girlfriend from the biggest boy band on the planet.. But at least I get to he with the love of my life." I said smiling as I hugged Louis around his waist.
"PDA people! So that when there isn't any little girls!" Lottie said as she covered Daisy and Phoebe's eyes. We all snickered as we walked outside.
"LIAM TWEETED THAT HE WAS HERE!!" I head yelling from the outside.
"Oh so this is why you wanted to leave so soon." Avi said glaring at Liam. He just played innocent and smiled as if he were saying "Sorry, now hurry up so we can leave." We all ran to the limo literally, jumping inside to were we were in a human pile.. Well we were all on top of the guys, even Louis' and Zayn's sisters. We laughed as we got off the guys and sat on the seats as the driver speeded away. We jumped slightly as we heard some screams and bangs on the windows and doors. Good thing that we locked the doors.
"Oh yea, just keep laughing away since you weren't in the bottom.. And besides that Zayn and I had to carry everyone's weight!" Harry said over dramatically. Us girls rolled our eyes. Even Louis' and Zayn's sisters. All of a sudden we heard Louis gasp. I looked at him weirdly.. I'm hungry, just saying.
"I supposed to be the drama king!" He pouted. I'm sleepy also. Oh god dammit, I'll just call it a day and sleep in..
"Don't you mean queen of drama?" Lottie smirked. We all started laughing.
"Ha ha. Very funny Lottie." Louis huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest. All of a sudden Niall's phone started ringing.. And I know this because 1 no one is a bigger Directioner than Niall himself, and 2 his ring tone was his solo in 'One Way or Another." Oh dear, sometimes I wonder if that boy has problems... ANYWAYS! He answered the phone and started talking.
"I don't want to leave Louis." Daisy and Phoebe said pouted, and their lips trembled it looked like they wanted to cry! Aww! I want to start crying now! Wait.. I never really cry in front of people.. Odd..
"Aw, sorry girls, but you have to. And don't worry I will be visiting you." He said smiling.
"We weren't even talking about you Lou. We were saying we didn't want to leave because we were going to miss Zoey." Daisy said with a 'duh, we weren't talking about you' look. I laughed quietly as they came to my side and sat by me.
"Aw you girls are too sweet." I said smiling.
"Ugh no their not, they don't even love me!" Louis said, again over dramatic. I rolled my eyes to him and smirked.
"You're just jealous because they love me and now you." I said smiling as I hugged them. Louis was about to answer when Niall hung up his phone.
"Sorry to get in between you fight, but my mum called saying that Louis' sisters and Zayn's sisters had to be over there before they leave to the airport." He said, as he thought for a second about what he just said.
"Oh god Niall, you said that pretty weird." Aleena said shaking her head a bit. "The girls need to be at the house before they are ready to leave to the airport. I mean c'mon, it's not like their parents are going to leave them." She said shrugging. I just got more confused.
"Aleena, just.. Keep on talking to Niall, you got all of us confused." Avi said shaking her head. We all nodded as Aleena talked to Niall about their situation. We arrived at the house, after all of us arguing about who a better rapper, and who gets to get out of the car first. Yea I know.. Weird but whatever.
"Ok so the girls get off first." Kristin said. We nodded as Safaa, Waliyah, Phoebe, Daisy, Lottie and Fizzy got out.
"Ok now our turn." Avi said as we started to get up so we can go to the door. But it didn't go as we planned, that is because the guys decided to go also. So we were all squished in the door, I was in the middl of the group with Brian in front of me also.
"We usually don't do this." I said to him, barely audible since we were squished. The guys still didn't move!
"It's alright." He breathed out, I guess someone from the back got tired and pushed us out, and we all ended up in the same human pile as we did whenever we left Braum's.
"I knew I was strong!" We heard someone say from the back. It was a voice I didn't really recognize. Well, I have never heard that voice in my life. Oh god no. We got up as we looked to the limo.
"Who are you?!" Louis shouting in a friendly way, and pointing a finger accusingly to a girl that was inside the car. I have never seen her in my life.
"OH MY GOD IT'S ONE DIRECTION! I KNEW I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IN PERSON!" She shouted happily, and started talking quietly about how everyone will love her because she got into the limo.
"Well um.. Like Louis said, who are you?" Liam asked.
"Oh I'm Ana, I'm a Directioner, and I saw you get off the limo and walk into the restraunt.. So whenever the driver left I snuck in." She explained. She looked around 13 14.
"How come we didn't see you?" Katie asked, we all have the creeped out look on our faces.
"That is a thing you will never know." She said smiling innocently.
"Well uh, can you like leave?" I asked, trying not to be rude. I ended up getting slapped in the arm by all the girls, including Kristin.
"Yea.. After I get autographs from all of you!" She whispered yelled.
"I guess." Niall said smiling as he walked towards the girl. We all signed her phone and little notebook that she carried.
"Does your mom know you're here?" Avi asked kind of scared that her mom isn't here.
"Yea, we were at the drive thru, so whenever I told her about you guys. She agreed, she said she'll follow the limo." She said as she pointed to the limo. "Oh look there she is." She said smiling, a car came and parked behind the limo.
"Thank you for signing her stuff.. And sorry she for into the limo without permission. But I will take the blame." Her mom said as she came up to us.
"Oh no you're fine." Zayn said smiling. Ana left to the car after giving each of us a hug.
"I am being serious, you fulfilled her dreams." Her mom said. I had a confused look in my face.
"Why do you say that?" I asked.
"Well you see, she was diagnosed with cancer, and the doctors say that she has less than a month. She wanted to meet you guys, but I don't have the money to take her to a concert." Her mom said in the verge of tears.
"Oh I'm sorry, I'm glad we were able to meet her also." Harry said. We all nodded in agreement.
"It's ok, but thank you again." She said as she walked back to the car. They both waved as the got out of the parking lot, we waved also as we went inside the house.
"Aw, that's so sad." Niall said as he was already crying.
"Aw babe don't cry! You're going to make me cry also!" Aleena said as she wiped Niall's tears away. AW THATS SO FUCKING CUTE!
"Ok I'll try." He said pouting as he walks upstairs. She sighed as she followed him upstairs.
"Zoey, can you make my hair please? Mommy is still sleeping." Daisy says to me. I giggle and nod my head. We went upstairs to my bathroom and started doing her hair.
*Greg's POV*
I will make her mine, she has to be with me. I know Louis will cheat on her. I know the story of when the guys bullied her. I have so much more reasons on why she should be with me and not Louis l. I WILL make him hate Zoey, and then she will run to me.

---------
Hey guys!! So I the next chapters are gonna be what most of you wanted! You will figure it out later (: I promise I will try to update whenever I can! Pinky promise!! Well I hope everyone is liking it!! ^_^