Chapter 19

*Delilah's POV*

We walked into the room that Katie and him stayed at. Katie was in the corner of her bed crying. I pushed Zayn more inside the room. I closed the door and locked it. Katie looked up and saw me, and smiled, she looked at Zayn and she rolled her eyes and put her head on top of her knees while hugging them. I sighed. I motioned for Zayn to sit down.

"Kaite please go to my room." I said, she nodded and got up before leaving out the door, I walked over to the door and locked it. 

"Zayn, you are a fucked up bitch ass mother-fucker." I said shaking my head before taking in a deep breath. He looked shocked and opened his mouth to talk. "No, don't even try to fucking say anything. You are a fucked up guy." I said sitting in Katie's bed.

"Why do you say that? I am not a fucked up man, Zoey ever since you left none of us have been right-" Wait what?

"I don't know who Zoey is, and I never left anyone!" I screeched. "And you are a fucked up guy.. Do you know why Katie was crying?" I asked glaring at him. His eyes looked sad when he looked up at me.

"No." He said simply, and put his down and fiddled with his fingers.

"She was crying because of you." He looked up and a tear slipped. "You know she really likes you.But you had to fuck things up. You decided to kiss her, then your girlfriend comes into our house playing all nice.. Anyways besides your girlfriend, why didn't you tell Katie? She is really hurt. Ever  since she found out that you had a girlfriend, she hasn't been herself. Now, instead of being the fun outgoing, she's always sad, and finds something negative about EVERYTHING!" I said shaking my head.

"I actually forgot that I had a girlfriend being here. You girls are so different from her and Eleanor. I like Katie too. A lot. I just don't know what to do with Perrie, and I have seen that she is a real bitch to all of you. I will try to find a way to get Katie to be mine." He said as he looked up to me. I sighed, I guess I won't beat you up Zayn. I thought. Or so I thought. "You wanted to beat me up?" Zayn asked his eyes growing wide, and cocking an eyebrow. I sighed and nodded as I stood up.

"You got lucky this time Malik." I said as I unlocked the door. But he stood in front of me and locked the door again.

"We need to talk. Zoey." He said sternly.

"Stop calling me Zoey. That isn't my name." I growled.

"I won't stop calling you Zoey, unless you admit that you are Zoey." He said. I looked at him, he was being crazy. I turned around and walked to the window that was there.

"Fine, I am Zoey. But you can't call me that, and you can't tell any other of the guys. Or my friends." I said looking out the window. Why does life suck? 

"It doesn't suck Zo- Delilah." Zayn said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I got his hand and dropped it away from me.

"Yes it does, I finally got my life together, and then you 5 come to this school like nothing." I said as a few teardrops fall. 

"And you think that sleeping with a different guy every Friday and Saturday is life?" He asked me as he stood beside me.

"Yes I do. I have been called that everyday since 6th grade. Every fucking day, the whole school would call me that, every hour, for 5 years. None of you knew what I've been through. But now, everyone has a reason to call me a slut." I said, I wiped my tears away and looked at Zayn. He was crying.

"I know, we all don't know what you went through. And I hate myself for ever bullying you-" I cut him off.

"Did all of you regret bullying me whenever I was told that I couldn't have kids?" I asked as I let one last tear slip as I remembered the day the doctor told me that I couldn't have anymore kids. IT IS ALL THEIR FUCKING FAULT THAT I CAN'T HAVE KIDS ANYMORE! "You know what, don't even answer that. I have to go for a walk, but hurt Katie one more time and you will end up like me. I'm not even fucking kidding, you will not be able to have kids if you hurt Katie." I threatened as I went to my room. Katie was there.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yea, I'm just going for a walk." I said as I grabbed my leather jacket and walked downstairs.

"Babe, where are you going?" Nathaniel asked as he walked besides me.

"I'm going for a walk, I need some alone time." I said facing him, he nodded and I hugged him before I walked out the door. Why does life have to be like this for me? I should've just stayed in the house since it's dark already... Nah, I'll just walk to the park and then come back. I started thinking again, why did they bully me that bad? I mean sure Dallas said that I had other friends, which was not true at all! But that is a stupid reason for them to bully me the way they did! They were fucking bastards, cunts, pricks-

"Hello, Zoey. Remember me?" Someone said from behind me. My whole body started shaking as I turned around, oh my god. Someone has to save me.