Chapter 16

*Delilah's POV*
It's been bloody  days they're here! Sorry, the British side of me got out. BUT I'M NOT KIDDING! Eleanor and Perrie have been here for 5 days already. I can't stand them anymore! They are getting very annoying by the minute! Ugh, I just hope that they will leave soon. And if you are asking where they are staying, well they are sleeping in the couches. Yep.. it was that or sleeping in the garage. I mean the garage isn't that bad, if you ignore 5 puppies that don't like you. Right now Avi and me are getting ready to go work. It's Friday, so yep. Caroline, Katie and Aleena don't work today. They are going with us to the karaoke place. I don't even know the name, and that is the first job that I got here whenever I first came here. I am dress in This. 
"Are you almost done?" Aleena asked as she went into my room. I nodded, I grabbed my necklace key and walked out the room. I saw Avi, Caroline and Katie sitting in the couch.
"Are you guys ready?"I asked, they all nodded. They have been really annoyed by Perrie and Eleanor. Katie has some shit going down with Perrie though. I want to see them fight. We got into our car and drove to work. At least they wont be working. 
"Where are the guys anyway?" I asked, as I pulled into the a parking lot.
"I don't know, I think Liam said that they were going to get something for Christmas." Avi said. Oh no, Christmas is coming. That's why we're wearing sweaters, but I don't want it to be Christmas again! Grr, I hope I could leave somewhere with the girls. There isn't school for 2 weeks, which is a good time for us to leave. 
"Hello ladies. Um Avi and Delilah, can I talk to you for a second?" Our boss asked. We both nodded and walked to the back with them. Then we saw One Direction, and the two girls there sitting in the couch talking. WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!
"What are they doing here?!" I hissed quietly to Mark. That's our Boss' name.
"Well Delilah, the karaoke is going to be filled up with famous people. And we only picked 2 girls that work here to sing, and since last time they sang here, they will sing also." Mark explained. Oh my god. Are you serious!? It is an awesome thing!! And a bad thing!
"So who are the two girls that are going to perform?" Avi asked.
"I don't know, is there anymore workers working right now?" He asked as he looked around the place. I looked around, and my eyes landed where the kitchen was at.
"Yes. The kitchen staff." I said sarcastically as I smirked and cocked an eyebrow. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.
"Whatever Delilah, it's you two. You two are good singers, and besides that you two always make me laugh." He said as smiled.
"Ok well thank you! Who is going to come?" I asked. 
"That is something for me to know, and you to find out whenever you are going to perform." He answered. "Well now get ready." He said as he walked away. Well that gives us a lot of information. We passed the guys, and girls, and wen to choose a song.
"What should we sing?" I asked.
"I think that I am going to sing a song from Demi Lovato, and P!nk. I love both of them!" She said happily as she flipped through the book. I nodded.
"I think I'm going to do Avril Lavenge and Simple Plan." I said as looked where their songs were at. 
"Hey babe." I turned around and saw Nathaniel there standing behind me.
"Nathaniel!" I said happily as I hugged him. He hugged me tight and we kissed. Someone started gagging and we pulled away. We looked at Avi but she was too focused in the song book. We saw where the famous people were sitting at. Of course it was Eleanor and Perrie. They were both giggling and laughing. I rolled my eyes, I was about to go tell them something, when Nathaniel held me by my waist and pulled me over Avi.
"Later ok." He said as he looked at me in the eyes. I sighed and nodded. I went back to looking through the book.
"Where were you?" I asked him.
"I went to the store, my parents wanted some decorations for their Christmas party." He said emphasizing.
"Why do you say it like that?" I asked him. I found the sing! Well to Avril, now to look up for Simple Plan!
"Well there parties are just for old people. They do charity things, but they are soo boring!" He said as he sighed, an annoying sigh though. I nodded as I found the song for Simple Plan!
"Hey babe, what songs are you going to sing?" It was Liam. A lot of years of them torturing me, I would know who they are by their talk. 
"Oh um Skyscraper by Demi Lovato and So What by P!ink." Avi said smiling. We both got ready as Mark introduced Avi first to sing. Nathaniel and me went to see her by the left side of the stage. The song started playing.