Chapter 15

*Delilah's POV*

We just got our shoes to wear so we could play bowling! I am so excited! I am pretty good at bowling. 

"Ok so we should be in teams!" Caroline suggested after we all put on our shoes.

"Ok, why not." Eleanor answered smiling.

"How about the famous people together, and the ones that aren't famous in another one." Katie said smiling innocently. We all nodded, we went into a little huddle so we could arrange who was going to go first. I looked up a little bit and saw Louis looking sad. Like I would care if he was sad.

"Ok, so who are the best ones?" Aleena asked. Katie, Nathaniel, and me raised our hands. 

"Ok so the three of you are our secret weapons. We will use the three of you at the very end, that way they would think that they are winning but we will win!" Avi said in one breath. Wow, she has a lot of air in her lungs, and is very good at thinking. Well she is the smart one.

"Ok that sounds great!" I said as we all separated from the huddle.

"Are you done yet?" Perrie asked smirking.

"Yep. Good luck." Aleena said.

"Oh we won't need the luck, you will." Perrie said as she rolled her eyes. That got me mad.

"Yea sure, that's why we have 6 and your group has 7." I snapped back. Perrie just rolled her eyes. Ugh I just want to slap the fucking smirk off of her face!

Caroline and Harry went first. Harry hit 5 and Caroline hit 7. We cheered for Caroline. Then it was Aleena and Niall. Aleena hit 3 and Niall hit 6. At least we're winning by 1. Then it went so on and so forth. Then the good part came, Perrie and Katie went against each other. Oh shit. Everything looked like it went slow motion. They took in a deep breath and they let go of the ball into the lane. We were all quiet and waiting impatiently. Then it happened. KATY GOT A FUCKING STRIKE! SHE HIT ALL TEN PINS!! We cheered for her. 

"Good job Katie!" Our group said as we hugged her. 

"Thanks guys!" She said smiling.

"You did great!" Zayn said smiling and side hugged her.

"Ugh, yea you did. Whatever lets move on." Perrie said rolling her eyes and all of her group went to their side. I growled and rolled my eyes.

"Hey babe it's alright." Nathaniel said as he hugged  me around my neck, since I was short, (hug on the side).

"Alright, but if you see her with a black eye don't ask who did it." I said putting my hands up in defense. He chuckled.

"Alright, well wish me luck. I'm going next." He said as he looked at the other team. Eleanor and Louis were having a small argument, but then he nodded. Hm whatever. I gave Nathaniel a kiss in his cheek. He looked at me with no emotion. 

"I don't want it there." He said pouting as he puckered his lips. I giggled, and pecked his lips.

"Happy now?" I asked smiling. He nodded and went to get ready. He looked to the side, and blushed a bit and started to swing the ball backwards. I looked to the side, and I saw that Eleanor was smirking as she let go of the ball. Weird, but not really whatever. They let go of the ball.. damn! Eleanor got a strike, 10 pins down. Nathaniel got 5 down. He came back and hugged me around my waist. "It's alright babe, you did good at least we are still winning by 4 points." I muttered as my face was in his chest.

"I know, I think I was just too nervous. Now go, and show them who Delilah Rubio is, and what she can do." He said, I pulled away with a smirk and he smiled as he winked. I went to where the balls are and grabbed a purple one. I looked to my side and saw that Louis grabbed a red one. Oh hell yes! I am fixing beat him! I got ready to swing the ball when someone coughed. I rolled my eyes, and looked back. I saw Perrie and Eleanor smirking. I rolled my eyes and growled. I took in a deep breath before I swung the ball and let it go. I looked at mine, and only mine. Fuck Louis' ball.. Wait, that didnt sound right. ANYWAYS! I GOT A STRIKE! I started jumping and Nathaniel ran to me and hugged me while twirled me around. I started giggling and kissed him.

"Are you done making out?" Eleanor asked clearly annoyed. I pulled away and Nathaniel let me go.

"Well you changed personalities quickly." I said shocked. She just rolled her eyes.

"Well it was a good game." Avi said trying to change the subject. We all nodded.

"Yea.. Whatever, c'mon Eleanor and babe, we need to go to the mall." Perrie said as she went to Zayn and linked her arm with his. Eleanor got Louis' hand as the two couples walked out. I mocked how Perrie talked. I turned around and they all looked at me and started laughing.

"What are you laughing about?!" I pouted.

"How you mocked Perrie." Katie said laughing. I huffed and crossed my arms and turned around.

"Aw babe, you looked so sexy and hot doing it though." Nathaniel whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Enough PDA! Lets go! We need to get groceries." Aleena said.

"By groceries do you mean junk food?!" Avi asked as we took of our shoes and turned then in. She gasped and said 

"You know that hurts my feelings, why do you always say that it is junk food? But you are right." She said smirking. We all giggled/chuckled and went into our car. Well now I. Know how Perrie and Eleanor really are.

*Louis' POV*

We called a taxi and came to the mall. Zayn and Perrie left to another place, while Eleanor and I  went to a clothing store. Honestly I did not know  why Eleanor was like that at all. The way I knew her, she was so funny and nice! But never judge a book by its cover, in this case a human!

"Why did you say that?" I asked Eleanor as we got to the mall.

"What? She was getting me anyoned with her love life." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"You know you didn't have to be that rude." I argued.

"Well I'm sorry, it won't happen again." She said, I sighed. Why was she like that? By the way, the reason we were arguing, was because she wanted to distract Nathaniel. Which he did get distracted by her. Eleanor winked at him when no one was looking. I didn't want her to do it, well I did, but I don't want Delilah and the Nathaniel guy to go out!

*Zayn's POV*

Why is Perrie acting like such a bitch all of a sudden? I mean she was never like this! Well, only with the people she didn't like. But she has to have a reason on not to like them! Ugh, why can't she just be nice to them?

"Perrie why are you mean to them?" I asked nicely.

"I am, I just have to get used to them." She said as she went into a salon. Ew, it smells like a freaking acrylic nails. Of course she going to her her nails done. I stood outside, but she waved me in. I love Perrie, but the image of the day that I kissed Katie can't get out of my head! She might think I'm a manwhore because I kissed her, and have a girlfriend. I'll just have to prove her wrong!