Chapter 20

*Louis' POV*
I wonder what Zayn and Delilah talked about? She left the house pretty bummed, why is she sad? Ever since she left, Eleanor and Perrie are just smirking. Hmm, whatever. I started flipping through the channels. How is the world today? I changed it to the news.
"Louis what are you doing?" Eleanor asked.
"Watching the news, the hell does it look like I'm doing?" I muttered the last part. She just glared at me.
"Breaking news, there has been a prison brake from London, it has been said this man (I don't have a picture guys, sorry) has been seen in Los Angeles, California. His name is Daniel Jones." The news said. I looked at the picture of him. He looks like Zoey's dad- wait. WHAT?!
"Guys this is really, really bad!" I said as I stood up and paced back and forth. How the hell did he get here?! Oh my god, Zoey can't be out there by herself! Does she know that her dad is somewhere here?! Oh my god!
"Louis calm down, she said that she was going for a walk." Zayn said as he put his hand on my shoulder.
"What did you tell her that made her leave at this time at night?!" I snapped at Zayn.
"Nothing! S-she left because of all of us." Zayn stuttered. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Eleanor and Perrie were whispering to each other a lot. It's like if... they were freaking out!
"What are you two talking about?" I asked. I am angry, and sad, and UGH! I just want Zoey to be all mine! No one else in the picture! I am acting like a girl, well the feelings part. 
"Nothing... Who is that man?" Eleanor asked. I was about to answer her when Liam called me.
"Band meeting upstairs! NOW!" Liam says as we all walk upstairs. We enter the room where Zoey and I stay at. 
"What are we going to do?" Niall asks clearly nervous also, the same as me.
"Well, first of all, we aren't going to tell anyone that she is Zoey. And two, we have to find Zoey before the bastard of her dad finds her." Liam says. We nod, and start thinking. I am just freaking out in the corner.Why did she have to leave? Ugh why did HE escape?! I didn't even know that I started crying, until someone put their hand on my shoulder. I jumped a little and turned back. It was Harry. 
"It's okay Louis, we'll find her." He reassured me. I sighed, I hugged him and he hugged back.
"Harry, it's just that I love her. Do you know how much I love her?" I asked him.
"Yes I do, it's like how you love carrots. Except... you don't eat Zoey, do you?" He snickered. I chuckled and then glared at him.
"Now is not the time Styles." I said sternly, he just put his hands up in surrender. I narrowed my eyes, I grabbed my sweater and walked out of the room. 
"Louis where are you going?!" The guys yelled.
"Going to look for Zo- I mean Delilah. She's in trouble and she needs someone to rescue her... SUPERMAAAANNN IS ON THE WAY!" I yelled and walked out the door and got in my car. She needs to be safe right now.
*Delilah's POV*
No no no no no! It can't be him! At first I thought it was another guy. But then I looked at his arm and he had his tattoo there. It just can't be him at all! Wasn't he in jail?! Well while I am thinking about him. I am being dragged to an alley. I tried to scream but he just punched me in my jaw. God why can't I just have a happy life?
"Remember what we used to do, before you came here?" He asked as he pushed me to the wall. Oh no! 
"HELP-" I yelled before he punched me in my jaw, and punched me in my stomach twice. I started coughing, then I spit out blood. This hurts a lot! He ripped off my shirt and started kissing my neck. UGH! EW! Why the fuck would my own father do that? This is really gross. 
"You're still as beautiful as before. Maybe even hotter. What if we have a kid together?" He asked smirking as he got undressed. What the hell?! He is a fucked up man!!
"NO! Please no," I pleaded. He just snickered, oh my god. I am not about to get pregnant from this manwhore! What is wrong with him? "Why are you doing this for?" I asked him clearly scared. 
"Well two girls, came to where I work at, by the names of... Eleanor and Perrie, you might know them." He said smirking. WHAT! Oh my god, they really do hate me! Before I knew it he thrusted into me, too hard and I screamed out in pain before he punched me really hard, that I blacked out. Oh my god, why? Fucking life, I should just end it.