Chapter 39

*Zoey's POV*
Why did Greg have to like me? Why is my life such a pain in the ass? I sighed as I looked at the ceiling. After my quick nap, I woke up to find everything dark and everyone asleep, so I just stayed here awake, unable to sleep. My gaze kept on going from Louis to Greg, so I'm like "Fuck this! Stare at the ceiling!" So that's what I'm doing right now.. Looking at the ceiling. I hope they leave. By they, I mean Greg. I'm good with the guys family, except Greg. But what he said is true. If I stay with Louis, he might cheat on me if he goes on tour. And he hasn't even told the press or anyone about me for that case. I got up slowly and went to the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets and fridge quietly looking for food. But we don't have food. But of course, when I mean food, I mean junk food. So there is no junk food. Ugh! I groan internally, since I don't want to wake up anyone, and take out some ingredients that I will need to make cookies!! I always knew how to cook. Like that one time I cooked with Louis' sisters. I started making the batter and heated the stove so I could just put the pan with cookie dough there. After I finished, I decided that I would decorate them for tomorrow! I actually made another bowl of cookie dough so I could make more cookies! I love cookies!
"Zoey what are you doing?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw that it was Aleena.
"Oh making cookies, I couldn't go to sleep.. So I'm making cookies for tomorrow." I said quietly and smiled.
"Oh ok, can I help you?" She asked. I giggled and nodded. The first set of cookies ringed, so we got them out carefully and we started decorating them with Christmas things. Oh and by the way, I have cookie cutters so yea. That's how we got the cookie shapes.
"Hey Aleena can I ask you something?" I asked. What am I doing? Oh my god.
"Yea what's up?" She asked smiling.
"Um, what would you do if someone likes you. For example, lets talk about you and Niall ok?" I said. She looked confused but nodded. "Ok, lets say his best friend has a brother ok, and his brother told you that he liked you. What would you do?" I asked. I really need help on what I should do.
"Hm.. So Niall's best friend brother told me that he liked me.." She said trying to comprehend. I nodded.
"Oh and he told you reasons on why to be with him and not Niall, because he's famous and all that." I added. She started thinking.
"Hm well I would be kind of sad and mad. Sad because it is true, and mad because he like destroyed my love and trust with Niall." She answered shrugging. I nodded, because that is how I felt. "Why are you telling me this?" She asked as we went to wash our hands since we got icing on them.
"Oh, I'm because.. Um that's happening to my cousin..?" I said in more of a question than a statement. She looked at me weirdly. "Yea.." I said trying to change the subject.
"But I would just ask Niall if he would do those things." She answered. I nodded, I think that's what I'm going to do.
"Ok.. I have to go to the bathroom." I said as I ran towards the bathroom quietly. The food that I ate earlier was into throat right now. So of course I went to go vomit..
About five to ten nineties later I finished, but no I didn't vomit for five straight minutes. I stopped in between because I thought I was going to vomit anymore, but I actually did.
"Are you ok Zoey?" Aleena asked me after I came back into the kitchen again. The second batch of cookies were done and she was decorating them.
"Yea, just a stomach virus or something.." I said nodding as I got a cookie and the decorating things.
"Ok... You need to go to the doctor for that you know?" She said looking at me worried.
"Yea I know, but I think that I am going to tomorrow or the day after. I'm still not sure yet." I said shrugging. She nodded and we went back to decorating. Oh by the way, we had already put a Christmas tree, and there are presents there already.. Oh I need to put my presents! "Hey Aleena, I'll be back, I need to get the Christmas presents for all of us." I said as I put the things down. She nodded and I left to get the presents. They were in the garage, the dogs we sleeping quietly. So I snuck up ok them and got the presents. They are very heavy sleepers, so I got out with the presents without any trouble. I already had the chance to wrap them and everything.... Well not really. The stores that I went to l, they asked if I wanted to wrap them, so I said yes! I just wrote the names on the gifts.
"What are you doing up babe?" Louis grumbled as he was standing by my side. After I put the presents all pretty I stood up and looked at him.
"Putting the presents, the hell does it look like I'm doing?" I said with sarcasm. He looked at me with droopy eyes and and sighed. He looked so damn cute that I just had to hug him. Which I did and he hugged me back.
"I knew what you were doing but I meant what were you doing in the kitchen?" He asked after we pulled away from the hug.
"Ohh that.. Well I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I just mad cookies. And Aleena woke up also." I said smiling as I took Louis' hand and took him to the kitchen. He yawned as we made our way over there. Aleena was in the last cookie and looked over to me as she saw that I was there.
"Hey Louis." She whispered.
"Hey Aleena, I could tell you couldn't sleep either..?" He questioned her.
"Yea, I had a nightmare.. So I just came here with Zoey to keep her company." She answered him like nothing. He nodded in response.
"I'm hungry." I whined and pouted slightly.
"Zoey... Are you okay?" Aleena asked me.
"Yea why?" I asked confused at why she was asking me that. I mean it is normal when someone is hungry... Right?
"Well, you just keep on vomiting.. And then you get hungry all of a sudden, and then the change of mood?" She said cocking an eyebrow and looked at me with worry.
"Well isn't that how girls are?" I asked. She shook her head slightly.
"What if you're... Pregnant?" She said as she finished decorating the cookie, and looked at me. I just stared at her with fear.
"I can't get pregnant. The doctor said I couldn't!" I whisper-yelled.
"Well you never know." She said shrugging. "Well I'm going back to sleep, us girls will talk to you." She said in a motherly time as she left the kitchen.
"What if you are Zoey?" Louis asked as he looked at me. I could read people's face expression, but I can't lay my finger on Louis' face expression.
"Well I'll have to find out the day after tomorrow." I said shrugging as I got up. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile and got up also and followed me to the living room. I cuddled up to him and I was ready to sleep.
"Goodnight Lou." I said smiling.
"Night Love." He answered back, and I drifted off to sleep.

-Hours later-
"WAKE UP GUYS! SANTA BROUGHT GIFTS FOR US! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! C'MON GUYS GET UP! I WANT FOOD! HURRY SO WE CAN OPEN OUR PRESENTS ALREADY!" I heard yelling and someone slightly pushing me. I opened my eyes and saw that Phoebe was with me.
"Well good morning to you too." I said smiling as I rubbed my eyes and got up.
"Hurry Zoey! He made cookies also!" The rest of the girls yelled as they brought the cookies to us. We were all already awake.
"Merry Christmas babe." Louis said smiling as he hugged me. I hugged him back.
"Merry Christmas to you too boo-bear." I giggled at his nickname that Harry always calls him by.
"Girls! We told you to get ready! Not come and wake them up!" Jay and Trisha said as they came downstairs in the robes and what looked like Christmas pajama pants.
"It's ok Jay. We have to get ready also." Liam said smiling. She gave us a stern look before smiling and taking all the girls upstairs to get dressed.
"Well..." Avi started. Us girls got together and began walking backwards slowly towards the staircase. "First come first serve!" We shouted laughing as we ran upstairs. I got into my room knocking first of course.
"Hello Jay, how did it go yesterday?" I asked smiling as I went into my closet to pick done Christmas cloths.
"Oh Zoey... I am hungover right now! Ugh! I wish I had never gone!" She said, she was laying in her bed putting an arm over her face. (I don't think Jay drinks but just go with it.) I giggled as I got my shoes.
"Well, that's how I feel sometimes." I said as I stepped into the room. "Well I'm going to take a shower." I said as I showed her my clothes. She smiled and nodded.
"Ok, is it ok if you give the girls the best Christmas today? We're leaving tomorrow in the evening." She said with hopefully eyes as she sat up.
"I sure will!" I said smiling, she thanked me as she covered herself under the blankets, and I went into the bathroom. I stripped off and took a very warm shower.