Chapter 18

*Louis' POV*

After everyone got out Eleanor and Perrie dragged us to the car. Perrie started driving to who knows where. Avi and Delilah sing really good and beautiful. They should become famous, I bet everyone will love them

"Where are we going?" Niall asked. I turned to see Eleanor and Perrie which were in the front.

"Oh nothing, we just have a small job for some friends of ours." Eleanor said kind of evilish. What?

"What kind of job?" I asked.

"Don't worry babe, it's got nothing to do with you. We'll be right back, stay here!" Eleanor said. I grunted as we all just sat there. What are they doing? Especially in a place like this, it's pretty scary here. There is a lot of gangsters, and besides that this is like an alley thing! Grr, they better not do anything bad.

*Perrie's POV*

We're doing something bad! We came to the alley to give a job to our friends. More like 30 or 40 something year old guys. They are going to do a dirty job for us. 

"Name?" A tall guy asked.

"Eleanor and Perrie." I said,  he nodded as he let us inside. There was a lot of smoke, and colored lights. He took us to a room, we were standing there it was dark. Then the lights turned on. A guy that was in his 30's or 40's came in. He had brown hair, blue eyes, a mustache and beard, he was average height with big muscles. 

"Hello Daniel." Eleanor and me said in a mysterious voice. He smirked as he motioned us to sit down. This is going to be great.

*Delilah's POV*

"Let's go rent a movie!" Caroline said happily. We nodded as we went to a seven-eleven. We are that cheap, I know. But hey, the Redbox movies are cheap and are the new ones.

"While you girls pick a movie, I am going to go get some snacks." I said smiling. They nodded, Aleena scooted over towards me.

"Can I come?" She asked. I nodded and smiled. We went inside, I  got 5 AriZona's, 6 packs of gummy bears, and 3 bags of chips. Aleena got 3 gallons of tea, 6 bags of chips, and a box of snickers. I'm not even kidding, like a box with snickers in them.

" 'Mam you can't buy the box of Snicker's." A lady said to Aleena.

"YES I CAN! If I buy them, I should be able to buy them!" Aleena argued. I chuckled at her reaction. She loves chocolate, especially Snicker's. 

"No 'mam, you can't. It's against a rule here in our store." (I don't know if it is true or not, just go with it)  The lady said as she started to grab to the box. Oh god, I walked to the register with our things. I grabbed Aleena's things also.

"All of this please," I said, he packed everything in the bags.

"It'll be 37.13" He said. Shit I forgot my money. I looked in between my pockets, there were knocks on the store windows. It was the girls and Nathaniel signaling that they were done and waiting. I looked back to Aleena and she was still fighting, I whistled to her and Aleena looked with the box still in between them. I nodded, and she did too. 

"Here you go, put it on my list, I have a few things from before." I said as I put a 20 dollar bill on the table thing.He looked confused, Aleena and I ran out the store and into the car. The girls were already in it. The cashier was outside and yelling at us. Whatever!

"I got Snicker's!" Aleena said happily. We all laughed at her weirdness. Nathaniel was driving, and he drives fast so we were at our house in a matter of minutes. We got off and went to the living room.

"What movies did you 4 humans pick?" I asked.

"You make us sound like we used to be animals and just transformed to humans." Caroline said. I looked at her with a straight face and said-

"You never know." I said before I started laughing. I stopped since I was the only one laughing. They looked at me, and they started laughing.

"Ha ha. Shut up. The whole worlds starts laughing after I finish laughing. That's not cool guys." I said as I laid down on the couch with all of my gummy bears, and my AriZona' drinks. "I'M NOT SHARING!" I shouted to let everyone know.

"But you will share with your boyfriend, won't you?" Nathaniel asked as he laid on top of me. I sighed and smiled.

"No." I said still smiling innocently, and shaking y head. He pouted and got off of me. He didn't weight that much, but I'm skinny and he could brake me.

"Anyways we got The Host, The Call, Snitch, Identity Thief, and A Good Day To Die Hard." Katie said.

"Put on The Call! I haven't seen that movie!" I exclaimed as I sat up.

"Will you give us snacks?" Avi asked as she cocked an eyebrow while smirking. I groaned and nodded. "Ok then yes, and we chose it because you never seen it." Avi answered. I was mentally clapping, but in reality, I just sat there waiting for them to put on the movie. They finally put it on, we turned off all the lights, the cool thing about this T.V. is that it could be a home theater, like if we were actually at the movie theaters. 

*After the movie finished*

"That was the best movie ever!" I shouted while standing up and stretching.

"Towards the end was disturbing." Avi and Caroline said while shivering from the thought.

"Well just were the creepy guy got the hair, from the girl that he kidnapped and cut it off, and then smelled the scalp.. He is one sick man." I said shrugging.

"Ew, and you say it like nothing." Nathaniel, I looked at him with a shocked look and nodded.

"I thought you were a manly man." I said as I flexed my arm muscles.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?" Nathaniel asked. My jaw dropped while staring at him. "I'm kidding babe, and I know you're strong." He said smiling, he knew that I was going to punch him. That's why he moved behind Avi. I smirked and nodded. The front door flew open and there came in the 7 people that I hate. I know that I have feelings for Louis, but after what he did to me last years, how can I forgive him? Besides that, when he has a bitch as a girlfriend. They walked into the living room, Aleena ran to Niall, and Caroline ran towards Harry and they hugged. Katie just walked upstairs clearly pissed off at the sight of Perrie, and Zayn. Which reminds me...

"Um Zayn can I speak to you?" I asked trying to show my anger. He looked confused and nodded. Perrie started walking besides him. "Alone." I stated, she looked at me and rolled her eyes before she stopped walking towards me. "Bitch." I muttered, she looked at me and her face was full of hatred. I smiled innocently before walking upstairs with Zayn to his and Katie's room.

*Perrie's POV*

I hate Delilah soo much! Ugh! I know she did not just call me a bitch, she shouldn't even be talking because has she not see how she dresses? She's the real bitch here. But she better watch her back now a days... It would be a really good tip for her.