Chapter 7

*Delilah's POV*

After we dropped them Coraline, Aleena and Katie, we took them to the place where they sell cars.
"Are you guys going to take a long time?" I asked kind of rudely. Avi nudged me in my rib and I mouthed her "what." And she just rolled her eyes. We both giggled and I put my arm around her neck.
"Well maybe why?" Liam asked as we all started to walk around the cars. "
"Cause I want to change, I don't usually go to the karaoke like this." I said motioning down to what I was wearing with my free hand. They all eyed us up and down, then Louis said,
"you two look pretty sexy to me." He said as he winked at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and punched him lightly. "Well whatever but we usually don't dress like this, well similar but we need to change!" I exclaimed as I raised both of my hands in the air and waved them around. They all chuckled,
"Well I think we are if you want you two can go get changed and ready, then come back and we might be done. Do to the fact that Niall walked to the black Range Rover." Harry said as we all looked at Niall, I guess he likes it because he is literally hugging it. I shook my head in disbelief,
"well ok we'll be back." I said. They nodded and walked over to Niall, while we walked over to our car and drove to the house.

*Hour and a half later*

Ugh where are they?! I'm getting very impatient!
"Delil- woah. Here have a gummy bear." She said as she looked at me and gave me a red gummy bear. I smiled as I ate it.
"Was I red again?" I asked sighing. She nodded,
"it's ok I know that you are impatient that is why I brought gummy bears!" She said smiling. I smiled and was about to say something but then the guys came out. Liam had keys in his hands. They made their way towards us.
"Took you long enough." Louis and I said at the same time. We then glared at each other.
"Here have another gummy bear." Avi said getting my hand and placing another gummy bear.
"Ooh! Can I have one!" Niall said smiling and looking at the bag of gummy bears that Avi had.
"No! There mine! All mine!" I said in a little girls voice. Niall then pouted, "Delilah don't be mean. We could share." Avi said as she opened the bag again. "You're right, sharing is caring.... But not my things!" I said grabbing the bag from her hands and ran to the car. Avi glared at me and them patted Niall's shoulder. They talked for a bit so I decided to start the car and listen to music. Life of the party by A Rocket To The Moon came on. I started rocking out to this song! I love it! I didn't know that Avi was there until she tapped my shoulder.
"Oh I'm sorry, you know that when I start singing I close my eyes and move my head around." I said smiling.
"Yea I know, well we are going to go with the boys." She said as she got out and ran to the boys car. She didn't even give me time to protest against this! (No Jimmy protested! Haha) I groaned as I got out of the car and walked towards their car Liam was in the drivers seat and Avi was in the shotgun. I sighed as I went to the back and opened the door. Niall was in the very back with Zayn, and Louis and Harry were in the middle seats. Leaving the middle chair/seat thing for me.
"I can't deal with being in tight spaces." I said shrugging my shoulders and crossing my arms over my chest.
"It's ok we won't be squishing you." Louis said smiling. I squinted my eyes, and sighed. Ugh whatever. As I got in Harry said,
"It's not like we're that fat." After I sat down and put in my seat belt on, safety first!, I punched Harry in his stomach lightly. But I guess it was too hard because he groaned.
"Did I really hit you that hard?" I asked raising my left eyebrow.
"Well if it was close to my dick then yea it must have hurt." He groaned. I started laughing, and the rest of the guys did also.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I said after I calmed down.
"Well is everyone settled?" Liam asked as he started the car. We all shouted 'yes'. "Well then lets go!" He shouted as he began to drive. After a couple of minutes I got bored, I rolled down the right window where Harry was at, and then the left one where Louis was at. It got hot so yea that's why I did that.
"Can we listen to music at least?" I asked nicely. "Ha! Just kidding I don't need your permission, ill just do it." I said as I unbuckled my seat belt. I turned around and said "let me catch you looking at my ass and I swear I will make you not be able to move for a week after the beating that I will give you." Well it was more if a threat. They nodded and looked out the windows, haha! Yes I have control of the radio station! I started seeking through the stations until I found 'my' favorite one. I emphasize on the word 'my' because it is the Rock station! One of my favorite songs was on! King For A Day by Pierce The Veil was on. It was barely starting and I starting singing to it. Well more like screaming to it, but you know whatever! I was moving my arms around and swinging my hair all over the place. Like drummers do. Well rock band drummers are usually moving their hair all over the place. The sad thing is that the song finished. I pouted as sighed. "Oh my god, you just like literally screamed to that song." Liam said in disbelief. I shrugged and nodded.
"Yea I guess but that is like my favorite song!" I said smiling.
"Del, every song that comes out in that station is your favorite." Avi said as she turned around to look me.
"Eh you know that I love rock!" I said as I put the rock sign in the air with my fingers.
"Wait how are you talking normally?" Harry asked. I looked at him weirdly. "What are you talking about?" I asked clearly confused.
"Well yea you know, you just like finished screaming your lungs out and you sound like you aren't even affected by it." He said as he moved his hands in the air. "Oh I'm used to it, but that's nothing. Whenever I actually lose my voice it is whenever I go to a concert." I said smirking.
"So you don't have any voice the day after?" Niall asked. I looked back at him and smiled,
"yep. I don't have any voice because I am literally 'screaming my lungs out'." I said mocking Harry's accent. Which was a total fail.
"Don't ever do that." He said as he had an expression that said 'we no just don't, stop trying.'
"Agreed." I said smiling. All of a sudden we heard yelling. What the hell?
"Is it just me or is there people screaming?" Louis asked.
"No there are fans beside us yelling." Liam said calmly. I looked around and saw a car to the right of us. They were yelling and waving, at the guys of course. They took out their phones and took pictures of the guys, except Zayn and Niall because you could barely see them.
"WHERE'S NIALL AND ZAYN?!" One of the girls yelled. Not to be rude or anything but 2 of them, you could tell that they put their faces in a pan and them put themselves inside an oven. I say that because they are tanned! Well not even tanned, they are a freaking orange color! And they have too much makeup on. Ugh I hate girls like these, because they are stuck up.
"WE'RE HERE!" Zayn and Niall said as they moved forward so the girls can see them.
"Who are they?!" Another girl asked. "Friends, very close friends." Harry said smirking. The girls looked at us, scoffed and rolled their eyes at us. Oh hell to the fuck no!
"BITCH YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME?! SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE AND DON'T BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME 'CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" I yelled as I moved towards the window, I could feel a lot of hands on my waist to try to hold me back. And since Liam was driving and the car was moving, I sat back down cause I was not about to jump out the window and kill myself. "We're sorry about her, but please they are our friends so please respect them." Louis said.
"Why? It's not like any of you are going out with them! And what about Eleanor Louis?" They shouted towards us. Eleanor? Oh well I don't care. 'Yes you do'. No I don't.... Do I?
"She's in England. Well thank you for the respect that you have us!" Louis said the first part, as all of them yelled the last part and rolled up the windows.
"They were rude." Avi scoffed.
"Some of the fans are like that." Zayn said telling the truth. I always had a soft spot for Zayn. Even though I didn't like him, but he always told the truth. Even when they bullied me.
"Well lets just forget this happened. Who's ready so see part of Los Angeles?!" Louis and Niall shouted doing fist pumps in the air. We all started yelling as we went along the highway.