Chapter 23

*Zoey's POV* They all came back, I knew they came back because Aleena started yelling "I'M GOING TO THE KITCHEN! I WANT FOOD! FOOD IS GREAT!" Yea, she's pretty weird. Nathaniel came up to my room and sat in the bed. "Will you come on a walk to the park with me?" Nathaniel asked. "Sure," I replied with an easy smile. It was dusk, and the sun was just starting to set, creating a pretty sunrise. "We're just going to the park!" He yelled as we walked outside, so others can hear where we are going. We started walking in a comfortable silence. I grabbed Nathaniel's hand and swing it around, enclosed in mine. He shifted ever so slightly, showing how uncomfortable he was with this. I frowned and dropped my arm. "Nathaniel? Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. "Peachy," was his untrue reply. I shrugged it off assuming I would find out later. Finally we reached the park. The lake was beautiful, the sun casting a pink glow across the surface of the water and sky. I loved it here. I heard Nathaniel sigh. I tensed, waiting for it. "Zoey... I really like you, and I've enjoyed our time together... But I think it's time for me to give up." "Give up?" I whispered. "What do you mean?" "I mean I shouldn't steal you any longer. I'm giving you back. Back to Louis." I gasped. "Louis?" "Yes, Louis. He loves you so much, it's pitifully obvious." I sighed and nodded. "Ok, well I understand, and I loved being together. You have to go find your love." I said smiling, I felt a small lump in my throat. He nodded and hugged me, I hugged back and when we pulled away, we were both crying. "You know I'm going to miss you." He said as we sat down to watch the sunset. "Me too. At least you are going back to your mom, you never know. There might be a girl over there waiting for you." I said, he chuckled and nodded. The sunset is really beautiful. "Shit I have to get going." Nathaniel said as he looked at his screen, I got up and we walked back to the house. We weren't even inside, and we heard a lot of yelling. What are they arguing about? We stepped inside and everyone was in the living room sitting watching the drama. It was Perrie arguing with Zayn, and Eleanor arguing with Louis. "I knew it! I knew that you were going to become unfamous!" Perrie shouted to Zayn. "It's not my fault! Simon, ripped up the contract!" Zayn yelled back. "Are you really going to believe that shit! I had nothing to do with it!" Eleanor yelled to Louis. "Do not call her that! She is worth everything! That's it, we're through. Now get out of my house!" Louis shouted to Eleanor. She huffed and grabbed her suitcase that was already there and walked out the door pushing me to the side too. Ugh, whatever! "Bitch." I muttered. "You are such a douche!" Perrie yelled to Louis. Louis' jaw dropped and was about to say something, but then Zayn defended Louis. "Do not call him that! You and Eleanor were the ones being bitches here!" Zayn shouted, "Sorry man." He said as he looked at Louis. Louis just nodded and sat down. By now Nathaniel and me had sat down in the couch also. "WELL AT LEAST MY BAND GOT FIRST PLACE IN THE X-FACTOR!" She yelled to Zayn. Oooh that's low. She's such a bitch! "That's it! We're through! Get out!! Leave! Don't ever talk to me ever again!" Zayn said as he pointed to the door while he walked up the stairs. "Z-Zayn, I'm sorry." Perrie said, but then Katie stood up. "I've always wanted to do this." Katie said as she stood in front of Perrie. "What do you want-" Then the unexpected happened. SMACK! She just fucking slapped Perrie!! I started laughing out loud. "You whore!" Perrie screeched. "Not like you bitch! Now leave out of our house before I beat you." Katie growled as Perrie's eyes grew wide and stumbled in getting her suitcase and walking out the door. "I'll be back." Katie said as she walked up stairs. "Damn, I have to go. I'm going to be late for my flight." Nathaniel said as he got up and walked to the garage, letting our dogs run out. "Hey buttercup!" I said happily as my small pomeranian dog jumped on the couch and sat in my lap. She's soo beautiful! I love her to death! "Well bye guys, I'm going to my mom's house." Nathaniel said as he walked back inside with his suitcase. "Bye big bro. I'll miss you." Avi said as she went to go hug Nathaniel. "Me too, well bye everyone! Nice meeting you all." Nathaniel said as he walked outside. "Well how about we go to the club for the 3 new single people!" I said as I wailed my arms around. "Wait, three? Who else?" Louis asked. I gave him a look like really-the-fuck-man. "Me, Nathaniel and I broke up." I said as I stood up carrying my dog. "Ok then sure!" Louis, Caroline and Harry said as they stood up. Well let's see how this turns out. The boys had insisted for them to take us, but we didn't want to go with them. I wore my bracelet today.Yes, the one that Louis gave me on my birthday. The day I left him. Now that I'm remembering, today is the 22nd... In 2 days it's my birthday! And also Louis' birthday. I wonder what we are going to do? -Hours later-We finally came to the club! Caroline Aleena, Katie, Avi, me are in our car. The guys had insisted on us to go with them, but we said no. We needed our girl moments! With all this drama, we really did need it. I'm wearing the bracelet. Yes. The one that Louis gave me on my birthday, and the day that I left him. Which reminds me, today is the 22nd of December. Which means that in 2 days is my birthday.. And also Louis' birthday. I wonder what we are going to be doing for our birthdays? "Katie what did you talk about with Zayn?" Aleena asked from the back, I was driving and Katie was in the passenger seat, and Avi, Aleena, and Caroline were at the back. "More like made out.." She muttered. "Oh my god! You 2 made out!? I asked, more like shouted. I was happy for them! It's cute! I really do want both of them to be a couple. "Yes... and he asked me out." She said looking out the window, I turned around slightly and looked at her for a couple of seconds before turning back to look at the road. She was trying to hide the smile. "That's cute! What did you say? You better had said yes!" Caroline said, we all giggled. "Yes I did say yes. I just, I just like him. A lot! More like love, but then again love is such a astrong word. So yeaa I said yes!" Katie said happily. I'm glad for her. She deserves to go out with Zayn, not like that bitch. Perrie.. THE PLATYPUS! Haha I'm funny aren't I? Yes. Yes I am. "We're here girls!" I said as I looked for a parking space. Which luckily I did. We parked and we got out, and waited for the guys to get out. They were right beside us. "Why do guys take a long time in the car?" I mocked them, they did that to us when we were still in the car. "Oh you know just making sure we have condoms." Harry answered as he walked off with Caroline. EW! GROSS! "WE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!" Us girls yelled towards him. "You asked!" He shouted back. I shivered slightly as we all walked into the club. The music was really loud, the bass was up too because the ground shook to the beat of the music. We made our way to a table and sat down. Let's see how tonight goes...