Chapter 11

*Delilah's POV*

It has been three days since I have talked to Louis. Do you know how hard it is for me to try to ignore Louis? He is my freaking roommate for crying out loud! But I have ignored him, I can't tell him the feelings that I have for him! He probably just wants to hurt me again like he did last time. After the kiss, he was all serious, and now that is what I am doing. He has tried to talk to me, but I ignore him.

"Delilah, are you alright?" Someone asked. I snapped my head up and saw Avi and the rest of the girls looking worried.

"Yea I'm alright, just deep in thoughts." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well you might want to stop pouring milk all over you." Harry said smirking. What? I looked down to my pants and saw milk all over my pants! Ugh! I put the cart of milk in the table, and then got up and walked to the bathroom, while cursing in my mind. I probably looked stupid as hell when I did that. I got some towels and dried myself. Good thing that my jeans are white. Someone walked in and I looked up through the mirror. It was Caroline, I smiled weakly towards her.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked stepping closer to me.

"Yea, I have just been thinking a lot lately." I said washing my hands and we both walked out of the bathroom. We went back to class. The same class where I had the drama party with the teacher. I don't feel good.

"Mr. Perez, may I go to the nurse?" I asked nicely to him.

"Let me think about it-no. Now get back to work." He said looking at his computer again. What the heck?!

"Mr. I need to vomit really bad." I said, it's true. Why so I have this sudden urge to vomit? Ugh! I don't want to get sick.

"Im sorry Delilah, the principal strictly told us not to let you leave the classroom-" with that my mouth became very salty. I knew that I had to vomit as in ASAP. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I vomited whatever I had in my stomach, but I haven't eaten anything in days. Only gummy bears, but that's kind of it. I am not going to be vomiting like I used to, I will not go back the way I used to be last year. After unfinished I brushed my teeth. Yes I still carry a tooth brush with me. I wakes back to the classroom and went on with the lesson, the teacher knew that it was an emergency since I ran out the classroom.

*Louis' POV*

You are probably thinking that I'm being a jerk face right now. But I couldn't help but kiss her! She's just so beautiful! I couldn't resist it anymore. And the reason why I was serious with her is because, well, I remembered about Eleanor. I'm going out with her, I like her... But I love Delilah! Well Zoey. She is like the other half of me. She's my soulmate. I always have butterflies in my stomach when I see her, when she talks or sings, it makes my knees weak. And when I kissed her, it felt amazing! I just couldn't say that because, well I am going out with Eleanor. It isn't fair, I don't know what I am going to do. I'm so frustrated! I'm currently in the room searching for tickets online in my laptop. And by tickets I mean concert tickets. I want to get this for Zoey. I'm going to be calling her Zoey, I don't feel good or comfortable calling her Delilah... Even though that's the song that I sung in X-Factor. Did she know that I tried out for the x-factor? What if she changed her name to Delilah, because I sung it?! Nah, getting my hopes too high. My phone started ringing, and I answered it without looking who it was.

"Hello?"

"Lou!! Hey babe how are you?" Eleanor.

"I'm good babe, how about you? What are you up to?"

"I'm good too, um well I have a surprise for you."

"Really? What is it?" I asked, she seemed really happy.

"It's a surprise silly! I can't tell you but you will be very happy. Trust me.You'll see it tomorrow." She said. I chuckled at her weirdness. That's why I like her.

"Ok, wait what? Nevermind, well I have to go I'm going to take a shower." I said hanging up quickly I didn't even let her finish.

"Delilah can I talk to you?" I asked Delilah, I wasn't going to take a shower I wanted to talk to Delilah since she stepped into the room.

"No, I don't want to." She said as she was getting some clothes, I guess, from a drawer.

"Please." I pleaded. She turned around and removed her arm roughly from my grasp.

"We have nothing to talk about Louis. You just got all serious after we kissed, what am I supposed to do? Just act like you didn't care? Well you're wrong Louis. I'm just going to ignore you like you did, we never kissed." She said with a serious face, I looked into her eyes, beautiful eyes. I could tell that she wanted to cry. I leaned in, and I could tell that she was tensing.

"I know that you aren't Delilah." I whispered in her ear. She froze as she looked at me and put her hand in my chest to push me. "Don't try to get away from this one, 'Zoey'." I said emphasizing on her real name. She looked at me.

"How did you know it was me?" She asked. I smirked to her.

"Beautiful eyes as yours, the odds that you are British, and when Avi said that she met you at the airport. And besides the bracelet that I gave you, it had your initials on it, and mine too. So when I saw it, I saw the carved in letters, I knew it was you." I said, she just looked down.

"Oh. Well don't say it to any of the guys, I am still not forgiving you for what you did to me. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get ready." She said as she stepped into the bathroom and locked the door. Clever girl, I mean it's not like I was going go inside or anything.... ANYWAYS! I'm still sad that she won't forgive us, I really want her to forgive me. I will try everything for her to forgive me.