Chapter 40

*Zoey's POV*
We are all sitting in a circle in the floor. I know the floor. But it is because we are in the front of the Christmas tree. The parents are still sleeping. And it's 10 in the morning. But like I told Jay, I would make all the girls' Christmas awesome! And that is what I am planning to do!
"Ok so who gets to open the present first?" Aleena said eager to know what she got.
"We aren't going to open them yet." Caroline said. We all nodded.
"Ok well then, the little one's go first!" Katie said happily. Phoebe, Daisy and Safaa got really happy as they went to look for the presents that belonged to them. (I'm not going to put what they got because I'm that lazy (: )
"Now it's the next ages. Lottie, Fizzy and Waliyha." Avi said as they went to get their presents. Phoebe, Daisy and Safaa got really excited with the presents that they got. They were mostly toys, so they went to go play with their toys outside.
"Oh my god! My mom didn't just get me an IPhone 5!" Lottie whispered-yelled. Louis put his hand in front of Lottie's mouth.
"Ew get your hand off of me mouth." Lottie said as she rolled her eyes and pushed Louis' hand off her mouth. After they finished, they went outside also.
"Now it's our turn." Kristin said smiling. We nodded as we got closer to the tree. We all got our presents.
"Well I have a gift for Zoey." Louis said smiling. I looked at him weird, I got all of my presents already. Even his, and it was a Pierce The Veil tank top. I know! I was really happy with the tank top.
"What is it?" I asked as I got up.
"Um well, close your eyes." He said, I groaned as I closed my eyes. "Now stick you hand our." He said as if he were talking to a kid.
"It better not be fucking jello." I said as I stuck my hand out. They all snickered, I heard a few gasps , then I felt paper in my hand. I felt it for a bit. I opened my eyes and saw that they were concert tickets.
"Oh my fucking god. You are kidding aren't you?" I said as I looked at it.
"Nope. The bands are coming tomorrow. I think it's called wrap tour or something?" He said confused. I slapped his arm.
"You got me tickets to the Warped Tour?!" I said as I started jumping, but was still quiet.
"Yea, more bands come to that your, so I got two tickets for the both of us." He said smiling. I shrieked as I jumped on him and hugged him really tight.
"You are the best Louis Tomlinson." I whispered into his ear. I knew that everyone left outside to go with the other girls were at. He hugged me tightly and I got off of him. He smiled as we both leaned in. We kissed for a couple of seconds until I pulled away.
"Thank you Louis." I said smiling.
"You're welcome Love, I hated the way I treated the past years.. Soo this is how I show that I am truly sorry-" I cut him off.
"Don't remind me of the days Lou." I whispered. He sighed and nodded as we hugged each other again.
"I know what I'm going to wear already!" I shrieked. He chuckled as he hugged me by the side and we walked outside.
"Finally you two come outside! We should do something fun today!" Aleena said as we all began to think on what we should do.
"What if we go play Laser Tag!?" Lottie and Waliyha recommended.
"You know, that's not a bad idea! We should go! Ok let's go. Well after everyone gets ready." Liam said, we all chuckled/giggled at what he said. We went inside and waited for everyone to finish.
"Ok we're done!" Fizzy whispered/ yelled from the stairs as they all came down the stairs.
"Ok let's go!" We said as we all walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm not going to write it because it is unnecessary information... And we all want to get to the good part (: by the way Greg doesn't go with them)

"That wasn't even fair! Niall and Harry cheated!" Daisy said as we walked out of the arcade, and into the car.
"I know, they are always cheating." Caroline said giggling.
"Oooh! I know what all of us need!" Aleena shouted as we got into the car. We all had to go on the limo since it would be really crowded in the car and the Range Rover.. So we had to go in the limo.
"She's probably going to say something about food." Katie whispered loudly just to make the girls laugh. Which they did.
"You know that's right Katie." Aleena said smiling. We all chuckled as she went on. "I was thinking of getting ice cream, and maybe... PIZZA!!" She shouted happily. All the of us cheered. If we go, I am just getting ice cream, I don't like pizza that much. "
"Yes we should!! I think that we should go to Braums.. but they don't sell pizza there. Only hamburgers." I suggested.
"I vote a yes for Zoey's idea." Louis said smiling from the passengers seat.
"Ok, then we should go to Braum's, I heard they have really good ice cream there." Liam stated as us girls nodded.
"Turn up the volume! I love this song!" Lottie said. Liam, since he was driving, turned up the volume.

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive

Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I'm feelin' electric tonight
Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
Later's better than never
Even if you're gone I'm gonna drive (drive, drive)

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

We arrived at Braum's in perfect timing, just when the song finished.
"She is soo beautiful!" Lottie said as we got off. We walked inside, the guys put on sunglasses. It is supposedly their 'cover' so no one will know them. THAT'S A LIE! We tried to tell them that directioners were going to know them. But they wouldn't listen. We went inside, surprisingly it wasn't that full. We ordered food, we are going to wait until we finish eating to get ice cream.
"See, our 'covers' are working. No one has noticed us!" Zayn whispered to us as he pushed down his glasses a bit.
"Yea, because there is only old people right now." Katie said shaking her head and biting a french fry.
"Done!" Harry said as he put his phone away.
"What did you do?" Caroline asked kind of scared.
"I just instagramed the food!" He said smiling innocently.
"What?! Why would you do that?" Caroline hissed."
"I wanted our fans to know what we were doing." He said as he pouted slightly. Caroline grumbled as she rolled her eyes."
I want to do it so bad!" Liam said with a frown. My eyes went wide when I heard that. What is he trying to do?! There are girls here if he didn't know!
"Liam! You know you can't do it! It would blow our cover!" Niall said as he glared at Liam for a few seconds.
"I cant contain it!" He said, they argued for a bit.
"Lou, what are they talking about?" I asked kind of scared to know what Louis is going to answer me.
"Liam wants to tweet his fans what he's doing." Louis answered.
"Oh ok, I thought he was like sexually frustrated or something." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled.
"That too, but he hasn't said anything." Louis said smirking towards me. My eyes grew wide once more.
"Well then.." I said awkwardly.
"Please!!" Liam whispered-yelled. We were about to say something when we got interrupted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!!! I hope you are liking it so far!! :D well I wanted to ask for more feedback please (: also commented your favorite part, if you want more drama, more funniness, more sad, etc.. So please comment, vote and follow!! ^_^

Oh by the way, I do make outfits on polyvore, just follow me (: my name is: raque-47