Chapter 28

*Avi's POV*
We took our time to get the gifts, the movie is like an hour and something minutes, so we are now going back to get Zoey.
"I hope she likes our presents." Caroline said.
"She will, she likes almost everything." Kristin answered.
"Well I hope your right-" I got interrupted by some shouts. Oh god no. Zoey. It's pretty weird that I know her so well already.
"Oh god what is she doing now?" Aleena huffed. We got to the theater and stood there looking at what was in front of us. It was Zoey. Of course. And the guy that we talked to earlier. They were both sitting down on the floor... Playing some sort of game, and eating gummy bears. Why was she screaming?
"NO I DON'T OWE YOU MONEY! THAT IS MY HOUSE BOT YOURS!" She exclaimed as she pointed accusingly to the guy. Which by the way, we never got his name. I will have to ask him.
"Yes it is mine, now pay up!" He answered pointing a finger in the air.
"Hey guys were back." I said smiling.
"Finally! Thank the god! Why did you take such a long time? And why did you put him as my bodyguard thing? Why are you late? The movie finished half an hour ago! And get I couldn't leave?! I need an explanation now!" Zoey said all at one time. Oh my god, she speaks quite fast.
"Well we went to go buy the presents, but I thought we still had like... 20 minutes or so left?" I said as I looked at my phone.
"Well when you dropped me off, it had started 10 minutes earlier, so yea.. Now the body guard explanation!" She demanded as she ate some of her gummy bears.
"Well he is our friend." Kristin said smiling, mostly looking at him which he gladly returned.
"By the way what is your name?" Caroline beat me to the question.
"Oh yea sorry, my name is Bryan." He said.
"Oh well I'm Katie, this is Aleena, Caroline, Avi, Kristin and Zoey." She said pointing to all of us.
"I thought you set me up for a challenge. She was easy." He said pointing to Zoey.
"Really? She is always a handfu- good friend to us." Avi said then going behind me. I chuckled and shook my head.
"What she means is that she always gives us trouble." I said smiling. "And he was supposed to make sure you wouldn't leave until we came back." I said explaining.
"Oh ok... I gotta go to the bathroom." Zoey said as she ran back into the movie theaters with a hand over her mouth.
"Weird.. Well thank you by the way." Kristin said as she thanked Bryan.
"I don't do anything for free you know." He said smirking.
"What are you thinking?" Kristin answered.
"Well you two figure that out, while the rest of us go check up on Zoey." Katie said, they nodded as we went inside. We found our way to the bathroom. We heard someone barf.
"Zoey... Are you here?" Aleena cooed.
"Yea-" she answered before barfing again.
"Hey are you ok?" Caroline asked as we went to the cubicle where she was at.
"Obviously not smart one." I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes, in a nice way. Not in a mean way though.
"No. No it's fine. I'm fine." Zoey said as she flushed the toilet and got up. We walked to the sink as she got a toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed her teeth.
"Why?" Aleena asked.
"Hey. No one gets to get perfect teeth, and white as mine." Zoey answered. I chuckled and shook my head.
"Why were you vomiting?" I asked. She finished and we walked out.
"Wow. Kristin looks very entertained." Zoey said smirking. I looked and she was laughing and blushing. Wow that's true.
"Hey Kristin." We said smirking.
"H-hey guys." She stuttered.
"Well we should get going. Well they are, I need to go Christmas shopping and get my friend a gift for his birthday." Zoey said as she walked off. Well then.
"I guess we take the car? Since I have the keys." Katie said as she waved the keys around. We laughed, Zoey is going to take a cab.
"It was nice knowing you Bryan." Caroline, Katie and me said waving to him.
"I'll wait for you tonight." Kristin said blushing as she waved goodbye to him too.
"Alright, nice meeting you all too." He answered before returning back inside.
"What was that about?" I asked looking at Kristin. She was blushing like mad.
"Um.. Heaskesmeoutonadatetonight." She said all at once.
"What? He asked you on a date tonight?" Caroline asked smirking.
"You understand that?" Kristin asked. We nodded and she sighed while smiling. "Well yea he asked me out on a date, and of course I had to say yes." She answered.
"Do you know what to wear?" Caroline asked.
"Ye- no." She said shaking her head.
"Don't worry we'll help you." Katie said smiling as we got into the car.

*Louis' POV*
There I saw a bunch of reporters people with cameras and notepads, and microphone looking things. What are they doing here?!
"Louis! Louis! Is it true that you got Eleanor pregnant and after she told you, you broke up with her?!"
"Did you cheat on Eleanor with another girl?!"
"Why did you brake up with Eleanor the same day that Zayn broke up with Perrie?!" They all yelled. What the hell?!
"Oh my god did she sent you here?" I asked.
"That doesn't matter sir, is it true that you got the unknown girl pregnant when you went to the hotel yesterday?" A person shouted. How the hell so they know that?! Well they are the freaking press, they know everything.
"Ok you want me to talk? We'll talk!" I shouted as I stepped outside and closed the door. "First question! You!" I said as I pointed to a random guy that was raising his hand. Let see what kind of stupid questions they are going to ask.