She walks over to Violet and Bailey ahead of me, and I knew that she was trying to hide her blush, even though I wouldn't be able to see much.

"After me trying so much, only Shawn could be able to make you dance." Violet says smiling, and Sadie rolls her eyes.

"He forced me to."

"Oh, come on, we slayed." I tease, and she laughs, shaking her head.

"Have you guys seen Aria? I haven't talked to her yet." Sadie says, and Bailey nods.

"Yeah, she's over there near the cake table."

"Cool, thanks." Sadie says, and turns to me. "I'm going to talk to Aria. If you want to come or stay here, that's really up to you."

"Nah. I'm coming with you." I say, following her towards the cake table, where we could see that Aria was there, greeting family members who came up to her. In her long dress and elaborate hairstyle, she looked pretty, but in my eyes, Sadie is the most beautiful girl.

"Sadie!" Aria exclaims as she sees her, running over to her (as fast as she can in a long dress and heels) and hugs her tight."Oh my god, I'm truly so sorry for not doing the performance, you know that right?"

"Don't worry, it's alright. You couldn't perform in the condition you were in, and we managed to sort things out in the end. Happy birthday by the way."

"Thanks." Aria says quickly, her expression telling that she had probably heard that thousands of times today already. "I know about it! Lots of people talked about the performance. They said it was amazing! I just wished I could at least have watched it." Taking her eyes off Sadie and turning to me, her eyes widen. "Shawn, you actually came! Oh my god, I can't believe it!"

"When I say that I'll come, I'll come. Happy birthday!" I say, and add "Congrats on the party by the way, cool theme." I say politely, and she laughs.

"Of course you would like it. I know you will be truly there one day. You deserve it!" She says, and I really wish that what she said is true. Looking between Sadie and I, she realizes something. "I so need to take a picture with you two!" Grabbing our arms and dragging us to the  center of the decorated sweets area, she calls a guy with a camera over, and all of us smile at it, waiting for the flash to come.

"Yaaasss, this picture will be EPIC!" She sings the last words, and we both Sadie and I laugh, her expression priceless. "I wanted to stay talking to you, but the daughter of the friend from my mother's best friend is right there, and if I don't speak to her my mum will kill me. So bye for now, and enjoy the party!" She says, walking over to a women in a black dress. I had noticed that people here really liked to wear black.

"I love that girl." Sadie says still laughing, as she watches Aria walk away.

***
Sadie's POV:

Until now, the party wasn't being that bad. Without counting with what I had heard those girls say, I actually was managing to have fun. I don't know how he did that, but he always made things better.

Until now, about three girls had come up to him, asking for a picture. Of course, he took photos with all of them, just as he does with all his fans. I really loved that about him. He never lets his fans down.