Chapter 29 = Krisho part 4 and Chanbaek part 6

Start from the beginning

"Why not since you are here, we have a battle showdown?" Tao announced gasps of shock came from other teammates. Tao seek permission from his captain who just give a brief nod amused.

Baekhyun's eyes widen in surprise while Chanyeol did not even twitch. "Sure," he answered to Tao's challenge.

"Ehh….!"

Chanyeol plucked Baekhyum's hands from his gently, "Don't worry, you have seen me play before," he assured. "Trust me." They stared at each other unaware of other eyes on them; Tao cleared his throat clearly irritated. Chanyeol and Baekhyun broke their eye contacts with Baekhyun who blushes tomato red and bid Chanyeol good luck hastily before joining his other teammates at the sidelines.

Thus, a showdown one-on-one battle between Chanyeol and Tao started with a tense atmosphere. The captain throw the ball and Tao jump fast to grab the first ball and started to make his way to his goal when he realised the ball in his hand disappeared. The crowd cheered as Chanyeol managed to steal the ball without Tao noticing and scored easy three-points. Tao cursed and declared another round which Chanyeol accepted.

After four rounds, Tao clearly lost to Chanyeol, who already scored triple three points and one dunk. Baekhyun immediately went up to his blonde boyfriend congratulated him.

"I might recruit you into the basketball team if you haven't joined the judo club, Chanyeol," said the captain.

"I apologise, I still prefer judo over basketball," said Chanyeol. The captain just shrugged before ordering the other basketball members to continue their practice.

Chanyeol walked up to the still stunned Tao and offered his hand. "Good game today."

Tao narrowed his eyes but accepted his hand all the same. "Same goes to you." He flinched when Chanyeol grabbed his hand hard. "W-what?"

"This is my warning on not to get your filthy hands on my Baekhyun or come near him again" Chanyeol whispered icily, "I can break your hand now and you'll never play basketball again." He squeezed harder to emphasise his words that Tao fear his hand might break with the force.

Tao nodded in fear and Chanyeol let go his hands satisfied before went back to Baekhyun who was waiting, confused why they took a long time just to shake hands.

"Everything's ok?" asked Baekhyun.

"Definitely," He already eyeing Tao for a long time ever since Baekhyun joined the basketball team and noticed the more than brotherly or teammates things he did with Baekhyun which irritated him. He should thank Sehun for the advice later.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

Baekhyun looked up from where he was sitting between Chanyeol's legs. They were in Chanyeol's room in the dorm where he usually shared with Kris, the first time he went there Baekhyun was a stuttering mess and more wrecked when he saw Kris in the same room, he was flustered and blushed deep red that Chanyeol afraid he might faint from all the heat went to his cheeks. Kris merely muttered something along the lines of lovebirds and virgins before leaving the couple alone in the room.

Now at least twice a week, Baekhyun found himself hanging out in Chanyeol's room just basking in the warmth Chanyeol provided though he was shy and awkward at first but now he himself seeking the comfort to be near Chanyeol.

Baekhyun giggled, Chanyeol has fallen asleep with his face buried in Baekhyun's hair that he has a habit of smelling it when Baekhyun is near him. Chanyeol looked so defenceless in his sleep that Baekhyun could not help but staring at it. He traced lightly Chanyeol's jaw with his hand. Chanyeol stirred a bit, Baekhyun paused. A light snore coming from Chanyeol made him continue. After the kiss and intimate moments they shared back at Baekhyun's house, they never did anymore of that as they went back to the academy. Baekhyun want to feel Chanyeol's lips against him again, Baekhyun blushed hard when he thought of that and reprimanded himself.