Chapter 4: Welcome Back . . . Or Not

Year: 1485

Villa

  I cannot believe after all this I am the one stuck at the Villa! I found the Codex Pages I stumbled upon and found two seals. I had Leonardo decode the Codex Pages for me. I wasn't in one spot for more than five seconds. I arrived back at the Villa a few days ago. I haven't seen Ezio at all and I was kind of wondering what he was doing. What kind of mission would take him so long to do? Unless Mario has him doing his dirty work, I couldn't think of anything. I walked into Mario's office. He was sitting behind his desk looking at papers. I knocked on the door lightly. He lifted his head to look at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"What is it you need figlio? [child]"

  I sighed, "Is there ANYTHING I could do?"

  He chuckled a bit before he looked back to me, "Pestato di brutto miei l'uomini. [beat the shit out of my men]"

  I gave Mario a huge smile and then asked, "How many of them do you want dead?"

"Haha, there is my Jessica." He stood up and extended his arms out to the side and walked over to me. I hugged him back and then took a step back. I nodded my head and then walked out to the training ring. I saw a couple of men already in the ring. I didn't want to ruin their training, so I stayed back. I walked over to stand beside the trainer. I leaned on the edge of the ring and watched.

"You seem to be all the men are talking about."

"Dawero? [really] And why are they talking about me?"

"Well, first it was for your return and second was the beating you gave to Ezio."

  I huffed, "He needed it."

  We were silent for a second before I spoke up, "Speaking of beatings, I have orders from Mario to give your men a good beating." I smiled at him

  He looked over to me and smiled. He nodded his head and then stood up, watching the men closely. I looked towards the men. I am guessing that one is new because he was taking quite the beating. I stood up a bit to watch his movement. I stood up a bit more when I saw he got punched in the face. I looked over to the trainer. He just let it continue. I had to do something to help him.

"Stay in first stance!" I yelled to him

  Once he recovered from the blow to the face, he got up and went to first stance. He was doing a bit better than before but he was still getting hit. I rolled my eyes and then yelled again.

"Watch your feet!"

  He went back into first stance and watched his feet this time. I smiled that he was doing better even if I had only yelled words to him. The trainer stopped them a minute later. The new one walked over to me and smiled. The punch to the face was going to leave a bruise, it was already showing. I looked at him and he bowed.

"Grazie for the help. I will keep your words in mind next time I fight."

"Prego, [no problem] now go and get some ice on your face. That will leave a bruise."

  He nodded his head and ran off-putting his sword in his holder. I saw him run around the corner and then turned to the trainer. He had his hands on his hips and just smiled at me.

"You know how much that means to a new student?"

  I shrugged my shoulders, "It means a lot, Jessica." he said to me

  I looked at him and then to the ring, eager to get in and fight. I guess he saw that I wanted to get into the ring. He nodded his head and then walked away. He came back a moment later with one of the best of Mario's men. I looked at the trainer and then to the man.