Chapter 53

Ally's POV

I drank a little bit more than expected after finding out about Austin but somehow I didn't care. I decided after drinking a little bit more, I would leave. I couldn't stand being around people any longer.

"It's not like I needed him anyway," I said to myself, as I stumbled home that night. The feeling of betrayal weighing me down. I fell in love, and just like that it was all taken away from me. It wasn't fair, I couldn't ever be happy, not even after years of suffering. But I guess thats what I deserved. I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and began to sob once again, I hated this feeling. I hated this day. I hated this life. I wondered what I did to deserve this, I wondered what it was that I did to make my life a living hell forever.

I heard my name being called in the distance, I half expected it to be Austin but I was surprised when I looked up and saw Dallas in his car, a warm smile worn on his face; "Its about to rain out here, how about I drive you home, you don't look to well," he offered.

I returned the smile; "That would actually be great, it... it is a bit cold out here," I replied, trying my best to sound sober.

"Well good, come get in." I got into the car and gave Dallas directions to my apartment. We drove in silence until I noticed he drove past my apartment complex.

"Hey, you drove past my place," I informed him.

"Oh I know I just figured we could stop somewhere else before I took you home," he replied, a smirk worn on his face. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and nodded my head. Something didn't seem right. But I didn't know what.

Austin's POV

I followed Ally until I saw Dallas pick her up in his car. I didn't like what I saw, I knew that that kid was about, and I wasn't going to let him have his way with Ally. I rushed back to her apartment complex, and grabbed the spare key taped to the plant at her front door. Just as I thought, Ally wasn't there. I grabbed my car keys and rushed back outside. Locking the door, and taping the key back to the plant. I ran to my car, hoping that I would find Ally before it was too late.

I turned off my radio and focused on the road. I only knew of two places he could take Ally, his house, or to the school. At the school they always left the shed open, there was never anything important in there, so they didn't feel the need to lock it. I didn't know which place to check first, so I decided to go with my gut.

"I guess I'm going to the school then," I said to myself. I hoped and prayed that I would make it there before he could do anything, I could never forgive myself if something happened to her.