Chapter 9

Ally's POV

2:30- The end of the day

I closed my locker and silently made my way out of the school, I was upset that I would have to spend my free time with him rather than relaxing at home, and curling up with a good book.

"Hey Stewart, come on let's go," he said from behind me.

"Alright," I replied, rushing away from him.

"Oh please tell me you're not going to start that shit again," Austin whined.

"Start what shit again? I thought you wouldn't want to be seen with me, so I'm doing you a favor, now which car is yours?" I asked.

"The red mustang," he said, I searched around for a moment, then I spotted and began making my way to it.

"Ally oh my God, slow down, you're starting to annoy me more than you already have," he complained.

"Well does it seem like I care?" I asked.

"You probably don't," he muttered. I stopped at his car and waited patiently for him to catch up with me. I tapped my foot against the gravel impatiently. He unlocked the doors and I opened the door and got in.

"Don't touch anything, I don't want your fingerprints all over my car, especially yours," he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, frowning.

"I mean I don't want your gross fingerprints all over my car, and actually, while you're at it, close your eyes, your gross face doesn't deserve to look around my car," he said.

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows; "Shut the hell up, I'm not that ugly," I said.

"Maybe you should take a look in the mirror Ally."

"Maybe you should take your shitty ass attitude and stick it up your ass."

"Ooh what a great comeback," he teased, releasing a light chuckle.

"Whatever."

We rode in silence for the rest of the ride. I wondered how I became so unlucky, if I'd just kept my mouth shut this morning, I wouldn't be in this twisted mess.

We finally stopped at a big blue and white house. I couldn't believe my eyes, his house was beautiful.

"Gee Stewart, you act like you've never seen a house before

"Gee Stewart, you act like you've never seen a house before."

"Well, I haven't seen a house this big before," I replied, unbuckling.

"What do you mean you've never seen a house like this before, it's a house?" he snapped.

"Austin just shut up," I replied. He glared at me as he unbuckled his seatbelt, then he got out of the car and slammed the door behind him. I got out and followed behind him.

"What's up your ass?" I asked.

"Nothing I'm just going inside, is there a fucking problem with that?" he questioned. I followed him to the front door, not bothering to say another word. He dug into his pocket and retrieved the key, then he unlocked the door.