Chapter 3

Ally's POV

Just as I began to round the corner to my homeroom class, I ran into someone. My books falling from my hands. I immediately fell to my knees, attempting to retrieve them before the person exploded on me. But before I could finish, I was picked up by the collar of my shirt, and pushed into a locker. I squeezed my eyes shut in agony.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," he said

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," he said. I knew that voice anywhere. "It's Stewart, it's been a while since I've seen you," he spat. Austin Mahone.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. This is what I went through every day, and it was starting to get on my nerves.

"Oh it's you," I whispered.

"What was that Stewart? I didn't hear you, say it again?" I turned my gaze back to my shoes, not daring to speak another word.

"Stewart! I SAID what the hell was that?" he ordered. I still didn't speak, by now there were a few people crowding around us.

"Oh I see. You're playing the quiet game, you can't play that for too long Stewart. Because I swear by the end of the day you'll be running to your mommy and daddy, crying for help," he said, smirking. I was furious, I didn't have a parent to run off to, and even if I did, I doubt I would.

"Back off," I mumbled.

"Wait, you're speaking again? What was that?" he cupped his ear.

"I said, back off."

"Hold on, am I hearing you wrong? Say it again?" He stated, leaning closer.

"I SAID BACK THE FUCK OFF!" I yelled. He shot back and looked at me, anger boiling in his eyes.

He chuckled venomously; "Well lookly here, Stewart's gotten bold," I rolled my eyes. I wasn't sure what came over me, but I liked it.

I nodded my head and ached a brow; "Yeah? And what the fuck are you going to do about it?" I quipped, standing up straight.

"You might want to watch the way you talk to me Stewart, I don't mind humiliating you, right here, right now," he threatened.

I rolled my eyes, I was sick of being treated this way, I would not back down; "Go ahead and do it then asshole, you've done it tons of other times, only difference is I didn't have the nerve to stand up to you then."

"You think that just because you told me to back off, you're some tough shit huh?" he questioned.

"Hell yeah I do, now are you going to stand here and continue to waste my time or are you actually going to do something?"

He looked at me for a moment, before turning around and walking away. I couldn't believe myself. I stood up to Austin Mahone!

"All talk no walk!" I blurted in his direction. He turned around and sent me a death glare, but continued on his way.