Chapter Fifteen

Recap

"Ariel!"

My eyes popped and saw my brother's girlfriend, Bella kneeing down in front of me, looking nervously at me.

"Bella!" I screamed shocked, then quickly sat up, but the pain in my ribs were too much making me groan holding my side.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked seeing me struggle and quickly helped me sit up leaning against the lockers, "Are you okay?!" She asked slightly freaking out a little, "What happened?!" My eyes immediately flickered up to her as she stared at me waiting for an answer.

"Nothing happened." I quickly replied shaking my head, "I'm fine."

"Ariel you were just passed out on the floor." She reminded me as she stared at me with worried eyes, "What's going on?" She asked a little pushy. I hesitated, then sighed caving in and told her about Jc and the guys, leaving Kian's name out.

"You can't tell anyone." I sad to her when I finished, "Specially Adam. He's already worries about me at home." I begged.

"Ariel. I can'-" Bella began, but I cut her off begging her not to tell.

"Please Bella. None can know." I looked at her with big puppy dog eyes. She sighed looking down thinking for a second.

"Okay." She agreed, "But I'm bringing you to the nurse's office." When she said that, my eyes widen in terror and I shook my head furiously. She sighed shaking her head, "Ariel please." She begged. I stared at her hesitating for a second, then nodded. She sighed in relief as she stood up, then reached her hand out for mine. I grabbed her hand and she helped me, pulling me slowly to my feet.

Once I stood up, I leaned against the lockers for a minute to catch my breathe.

"Are you gonna be okay or do you need me to find a teacher to help?" Bella asked unsure if I could walk to the nurse.

"I'll be fine." I assured her, then pushed myself off the lockers. I flickered my eyes up at Bella as she stared at me worried, "Really Bella. I'm okay." I lied. She sighed not believing me and put her arm around my shoulders. She looked at me as I glanced at her, then grinned before we headed off down the hallway.

We walked to the end of the hallway, then turned the corner going down the right hallway. After passing six classrooms, we turned left cutting down a mini hallway and the nurse's office was diagonal from the end of this hallway. A few moments after we turned down this hallway, I heard someone's footsteps coming from the opposite direction.

"Ariel?" I heard a familiar voice say. My eyes widen realizing who it was and looked up seeing Kian coming up to us from the other direction. He looked at me concerned, "What happened?" He asked. I looked at him like he was an idiot. Before I could say anything to him, Bella spoke for me.

"She fell down the stairs." She said making up some lie and I glanced at her. She was making me sound like such a clumsy idiot in front of Kian, "I was just bringing her to the nurse."

"I'll take Ariel to the nurse." Kian offered right when Bella finished. I whipped my head at him in shock as he said to Bella, "You can go to class." I glanced over at her knowing what she was gonna say, being a straight A student.

"Okay." She replied after a moment, "Thanks Kian." She added, then slip me over to Kian like a little newborn baby. Kian put his arm around my waist holding me up thinking I would off. Bella pulled her arm away, then looked at me as she asked, "Are you okay if I go to class?"

"Yeah." I said uncomfortably as I awkwardly grinned at her. she smiled back at me, then Kian before turning around. I watched her walk down the mini hallway, then disappear around the corner.

Great.

I was alone with Kian.

Again.