Chapter 4

Hey guys I just felt like writing this cuz I wanted too and it is going to mention the mob and that is all im going to tell you so heads up. ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adelaide's P.O.V

"We found a love in a hopeless place, we found a love in a hopeless place, We found a love in a hope less place...." and so on the song went. Wow and this song was a hit? I asked my self. I can just make a song like 'pee in my pants' and sing it over and over again and it'll probably be a hit. I snorted.

"Nerd, shush." Carlotta shushed me.

I rolled my eyes. Oh yeah did I tell you? Carlotta and I were going to the mall. I put my black ray bans on and laid the seat back. I was trying so hard to try and like the song but I really couldn't.

"Don't you listen to any kind of REAL music?" I asked her.

"You are so boring and so uninterested in music that is why you do not like this song." she said sticking her tounge out at me.

"Whatever. But seriously do you have any Kooks, The Shins, Wilco, or any Modest Mouse?" I asked.

"I have Adele, Bruno Mars, Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, and Rihanna. Pick one or none." she said, showing me the cds.

"Hmmm fine I'll go with Bruno Mars." I said, putting his cd in it.

The first song that pops up is Grenade. In my opinion, the guy is obsessively in love with this no good girl who doesn't love him back. I like his words, but they seem too made up. He has never experienced love, or so, I can tell. But that is my opinion.

"...I'll catch a grenade for you, Throw my head on a blade for you, I'll jump in front of a train for you, but you won't do the same..."and like that it went on.

Songs like this piss me off to tell you the truth. The guys go on being the "innocent" person and make the girl the one that broke his itty witty heart. I mean there must have been a good reason for it right? Like abuse or harassment. I have never had a boyfriend nor have I ever experienced love. And to tell you the truth nor do I want to experience love. I mean with being in love costs a lot of distractions that you have to get over. Love is a strong word and thing, I wouldn't want to deal with it.

"Adelaide! Hello?!?!" I heard Carlotta say and shook my head, getting rid of the thoughts in my head.

"What?" I asked her.

"You were like spacing out on me for five minutes." she said.

"Oh sorry. What were you saying?." I said.

"I was saying that if you don't want to be in the mob, you can do suicide." Carlotta said, smiling.

She was one ass. "Oh right thank you Carlotta. You're the smartest person I know. When I hang myself, I'll be sure to say it was your idea." I said back, sarcasm dripping.

"Relax Ade. I was only joking. Don't get any ideas." She said back. I laughed

She was one hell of an entertainment.

"Okay we are here by the way." she said getting out of the car.

I got out as well. We walked together until we got in.

"Okay so where do you wanna go first?" I asked her.

"Okay, hmmm, lets go to Urban Outfiters then we'll see where to go from there." she said and I nodded.

We went in side the store and immidiately I saw sales and a lot, I mean a lot of clothes. I really never shopped in these kind of stores. I just went to this tiny store that was close to my house and shopped there. I was pretty sure I was their only customer because I never saw people go in or out of there.