Chapter 2

Hii guys I decided to write the secound chapter today cuz...well i just felt like it so you guys will probably like this more its funnier :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adelaides P.O.V

I felt something hard and freezing cold hit my face. I opened my eyes instantly. What do I see? My idiot cousin Carlotta (A/N: she is a girl) getting ready to throw another ice cube at me.

"Carlo!?!? Don't you dare!" I scram and got up from my bed.

How did I get to my bed? I felt another ice cube thrown at me and look up to see Carlotta looking at me with winning smirk. I give her a questioning look.

"I told you never to call me Carlo." she said answering my unasked question.

I rolled my eyes and everything from my memory rushes back to my head. I remembered everything before I fainted.

"Oh my gawd. Where is dad?" I asked panicking.

"He is downstairs with my dad, why?" she asked me.

I didn't answer, just opened it and ran downstairs.

"DAD!!!" I yelled running down the stairs.

When I got to the living room I saw dad and uncle Pepe sitting on the couches, looking like they were talking about something important, since they didm't hear my ear popping yelling. I cleared my throat and both their heads turned towards me, looking as if they just saw something that scared the crap out of them. Good.

"Dad we need to talk." I said, looking pissed off.

"Honey, can it wait a few minutes?" he asked me smiling as if nothing had happened.

"NO! I wanna talk now." I said stubbornly, crossing my arms over my chest and tapping my foot.

He sighed in defeat.

"Okay sweety come and sit and we'll talk." he said.

I went and sat next to him, arms still crossed.

"Well?" I said after a few minutes passed and nobody said anything.

"Okay sweety. Here it goes. You are going to br the leader of the mob." he said.

I lokked at him as if he were stupid.

"No dad, Really? I already know that, I wanna know why." I asked rubbing my temples.

"Well honey it is because I am getting older as you know I am almost turning 48 and you are young and fresh. The law says that if I have any siblings then they have to be the next one. Any older siblings I have, to be exact. But I only have you, Adelaide. So you gotta take the lead.But ofcourse you are going to need training. You'll have to learn how to fight, shoot a gun, lead, and no offence honey but dress better." he said smiling a warm smile.

"Thanks Dad, none taken. How bout Uncle Pepe.Can't he be the leader?" I asked, hoping for hope. Wait did that even make sense?

"Sorry but no. In our family, I was the eldest and Pepe here never wanted to be involved so I had to take responsibility and be the leader since my dad was also the leader. I already put a vow saying that my eldest child will be a leader after I got older." he said.

"But dad don't they, like, I dont know, have a rule against girls being leaders, or something?" I asked again thinking there will be hope.

"There isn't a difference really. Our mob isn't judgmental nor sexist." he said, looking proud.