Boys Like You Exist

Start from the beginning

"I need to make you see what is in front of you."

"I am pretty sure my sight is great, and what I am seeing now is that you are hurting me." I answer, starting to feel annoyed and slowly starting to panic. Just as briskly as he did with the first ones, he grabs my other wrist and pushes me against the lockers. "Jason, what the hell are you doing?!" I ask, trying to wiggle my hands free. But nothing happens. "Get-off-me!"

"I'm sorry, but this is the only way." He says, and presses his body against mine, making me even more immobile against the lockers. I struggle underneath his weight, trying to break free and push him away, still, it was worthless.

His face is so close to mine, and I know exactly what he is trying to do. My heart starts racing, panic running through my whole body. "Please don't." I whimper, feeling my eyes starting to sting.

"You'll thank me afterwards." He leans in, and I try turning my head, but it doesn't work. His lips were now on mine, and I felt his tongue slip inside my mouth. I tried once again to fight, but he didn't budge.

I never had felt this weak before. I am so useless.

As his tongue explores my mouth, I felt warm tears go down my face. How was I getting out of this? Or worse, what if he doesn't stop in simply kissing me?

I felt so betrayed, and so freaking stupid. If someone had came up to me an hour ago and told me what Jason would be doing, I would have laughed at their face. The Jason I know is funny, slightly cocky, but he had always been so gentle and kind with me. Maybe this is what Violet was talking about, how he didn't act the same way he acted towards me with other people. I think I never actually met the real Jason.

Suddenly, Shawn flashes in my mind. Shawn, the boy who always treats me right, puts a smile on my face, makes my days a thousand times better even if he is across the ocean. The boy that makes me feel things I had never felt before, and that I certainly wouldn't with anyone else besides him.

Thinking about Shawn and how he wasn't that far away from here, I had a new surge of strength through me. I had to get away from Jason. I could do this. I could handle things myself. Now how was I going to do it?

I had to find his Achilles heel, his weakest point. Strength wasn't going to help me in this. He is much bigger than me, much stronger. I had to thing of something that one hard blow would work.

And then I remember that all boys have that spot.

Gathering all of my strength, I bring my knee up, hitting him hard in his manhood. He immediately breaks away, clutching the area in between his legs with his hands. He was still too close though, and could grab me again. So using the lockers to give me a push, I kick him in his stomach, pushing him much further away from me.

Realizing I had broke free completely, I start running away as fast as I can, thinking about the boy that waited for me not too far away. I had to get the hell away from here.

Reaching a corner I turn to my left, not seeing what was in front of me. I run hard into someone, loosing my balance and nearly falling backwards. He steadies me by holding my shoulders, and realizing who he was, relief washes over me.

"Shawn!" I let out, throwing my arms around him. Shawn was here. I was safe.

"Sadie, what happened?" He asks. I could see that he was very worried. But I couldn't tell him now. I had to get away from here.

"I-I... Just lets go home, please." I plead, and he nods, and we start to walk towards the exit. I nearly break into a run again, remembering that Jason was still somewhere here. But I was too tired already. So walking in very fast paces, we leave the school.