"God, that was so embarrassing,"I groaned.

She just gave a low chuckle,"But it made you focus on something other than whatever is bothering you right now, right?"

I gawked at her before narrowing my eyes and hissing,"You did that on purpose?"

"Do you really think that I care that much about where we sit?"she gave me a mischevious smirk.

"Thanks,"I finally mumbled, right as the previews ended and the movie started up.

I'm gonna go ahead and admit it, the movie scared the holy shit out of me. I seriously thought that I was going to pee my pants at some parts. I screamed at least a bajillion times and I would have been embarrassed by it if everyone else in the theatre wasn't doing the same. Even Paige, who claims nothing scares her, was cringing and jumping in her seat.

Eventually the credits began rolling and I slowly removed my hands from in front of my face.

"Is it over?"I hissed at Paige who was staring at the screen with wide eyes.

"I-I think so,"she mumbled, hesitantly lifting herself from the padded chair, the bottom folding up as she did. 

I followed suit and we made our way out of the dark room, steering clear of any suspicious shadows. Unfortunately for us, it was pitch black outside and I don't know about Paige, but my car was towards the back of the lot and I was not looking forward to the nerve racking walk.

"Thanks for watching the movie with me,"I said to Paige, as we just stood by the empty fountain out front.

"It's cool. I had fun,"she turned and gave me a smile,"So, are you feeling any better?"

"Yes and no. I'm not thinking about what was bothering me, but I don't think that I'll be able to sleep tonight."

She just laughed and waved goodbye before heading in the direction of her car, which luckily for her, was close to the building.

Making it to my car didn't end up as difficult as it originally seemed and I soon found myself driving back to my dorm, the radio on low so that I wasn't driving in complete silence. 

I was really thankful to have a friend as great as Oaige. She was willing to drop whatever she was doing to show up and watch a terrifying movie with me just to make me feel better. And she really did take my mind off of things. I had a really, really great night just hanging out with a good friend. And to top it all off, she didn't ask what was bothering me. She could just sense that i didn't want to talk about it so she never brought it up.

I sighed as I shut the door quietly behind me and thumped onto my bed. Even though I had told Paige that there was no way I was sleeping tonight, my eyes started to drift closed and I managed to fall asleep on the bed fully clothed, not even covered up.

_ _ _ _ _ _ 

The rest of the week went by in a flash. I was lucky enough to avoid anymore confrontations with the infamous Roy, but I doubted that that would stay true for long. He was persistent and who knew what his motive or intentions were.

Friday night I found myself in a pair of ripped up skinny jeans, my white Aerosmith band tee, and my red converse. Not the most stylish outfit, but it was comfortable and it fit the persona that I became when on stage.

I was super pumped to be performing at a club, where people actually paid to get in instead of an old sweaty bar. But the pressure was on to be even better than we've been before. The owner claims that he has heard us play before. This gig at least had a practice room and a dressing room for us to use, in stead of having to use the usually nasty bathrrom stalls and having to practice in the halls. It was actually pretty nice and I was pumped to perform in front of the cowd that was already getting pretty rowdy even though you'd think it would be too early for them to be really drunk yet.