Chapter 39: Frosty Place

Começar do início

Then, there was Vanessa/Danielle. Her died black hair ran down to the small of her back in tight waves, the type of waves her hair used to be like. She was wearing a light burgandy dress which went to her mid-thigh and had two cuts by the chest. (Look up 'Danielle Peazer dress' on google images.) She's wearing baby pink shoes in the same shape as Autumn's and Kayla's and had a black clutch bag.

They stopped talking and turned to look at me, grinning. "Damn, girl! You look fine!" Vanessa commented, looking me up and down.

I laughed and grabbed my golden high heeled boots, which matched my dress' neck, from my cupboard. "Ready to go?"

"Hell to the yeah!" Kayla yelled, walking out the door.

"Wait, are we picking up the boys next door or are they meeting us there?" Vanessa asked.

"Meeting them there," Autumn replied, shutting our apartment door.

 "Who are they anyway?" I muttered, walking into the building's elavator.

"Can't really remember their names to be honest, but they're hot!" Kayla said, bumping me with her hip and grinning cheekily.

"Yeah! Can we live with you?" Autumn asked, jokingly.

I laughed while Vanessa replied, "not enough space but you can come and visit whenever you want! Whether it's for us or the 'hot boys.'"

The elevator 'ding'ed, indicating that we were on the bottom floor of the building, and we exited lift as a couple of elders walked on, holding hands and smiling at us. We smiled back politely and said 'hello' before we exited the building and crammed into Kayla's car.

Kayla drove and turned on the radio. The Importance of Being Idle by Oasis came on, so we all sang along, even though the song was fairly old

"I SOLD MY SOUL FOR THE SECOND TIME, COS THE MAN, HE DON'T PAAY MEE!" We all sang loudly. " I BEGGED MY LANDLORD FOR SOME MORE TIME, HE SAID 'SON, THE BILL'S WAITIN'!"

3 songs later and we' were outside of 'Frosty Place', in the dark. The sign was neon and a bitter blue colour, sparkling like ice. Clever.

We walked inside to hear the music pumping loudly, to see drunk people dancing messily and to smell sweat and alcohol. In the corner, there was a guy taking shots off a half naked girl's stomach with people cheering him on. At the bar were stools with drunk people slurring and falling over and on the dance floor were people grinding against eachother without a care in the world. The whole club iswasfairly dark, but there were coloured lights everywhere keeping the room alive and visible.

"Wanna get some drinks?" Kayla shouted into my ear, even though I could only just hear her.

"Sure!" I shouted back. I had never actually had alcohol before, so this should've been an interesting, new experience.

We all walked over to the bar to see a cute bar tender cleaning the counter with a cloth. 

"Hey!" He smiled brightly, showing his bright white teeth that look luminous due to all the lighting. "What can I get you, ladies?"

"I'll have a Top Banana!" Vanessa shouted, looking at the menu above our heads.

"One Blue Lagoon for me!" Autumn ordered.

"Indian Summer!" Kayla yelled.

I looked up at the menu and saw a title that immeditely caught my eye. "One Mofo, please!"

Awhh, I missed Niall.

Anyway, the bar tender mixed our drinks and handed them over to us. "Here you are ladies, on the house!"