Lose-ifer - Lucifer x Reader

En başından başla

You bite your lip playfully.

"Lose-ifer!" You break out into fits of laughter.

"No. I don't believe it. I'm the winner," he glares at you angrily. "You must be cheating. You have to be."

"I am not!" You cry indignantly.

"Pfft, whatever. I demand a re-match."

"Okay."

You win again.

"You have to be cheating. And I'm gonna prove it," he pouts, flipping the game off the table and walking away. You only shrug.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sam and Dean return the next day to find you with clean hair, clean clothes on, and walking around like nothing was ever wrong.

"Hey guys! I feel a lot better. I guess it was good that you made me stay."

"Glad you're feeling better, (Y/n). Here, we got pie."

"Yes! I love you guys so much!"

You hug Dean and give Sam a quick kiss on the cheek and retreat to your room with the pie.

"(Y/n), can we play that game again?"

You open the container of pie and start eating.

"I was actually thinking we could play a different game."

"You have more?"

"Mhm."

You finish up your pie and open your closet door.

"I have Monopoly, Twister, Chutes and Ladders, Life, and Uno."

"What's Twister?"

Your face heats up as you turn around to answer.

"Well, maybe we shouldn't play that one." You look down.

"Why not? Are you afraid you'll lose?" Lucifer asks accusingly.

"No, I could probably win," you admit.

"It's just that, Twister might get a little... Awkward."

Lucifer stares at you unblinkingly, so you turn around to get another game. You have to stand on your tip-toes, but you manage to pull down Monopoly.

"Let's play this."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Luci, stop! Sam and Dean are gonna hear me laughing!" You cover your mouth, trying to stifle your laughter.

"We've played three times and I lost every time! You have to be cheating!! I know you are, you might as well stop lying."

"Okay listen Lose-ifer. I promise you I am not cheating. How could I be?"

"I dunno, maybe you're... Uh..."

"Exactly! You can't prove that I'm cheating because I'm not!"

Just then a knock sounds on your door.

"(Y/n), I'm coming in."

"Shit, it's Dean."

You jump up to try and put the game away, but he opens it and sees you sitting and playing a game "alone."

"Are you... Playing Monopoly against yourself?"

"I didn't wanna bother you?"

He pauses for a moment, eyes flicking between a guilty-looking you and the board game, before continuing.