Hacked||Dan Howell

You and Dan are sitting in the living room, playing Call Of Duty with Phil.
"DUDE (Y/N) IS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!"Phil screams, throwing a pillow at your face. "YOU CAN'T FAZE ME LESTER!" You scream back, throwing the pillow while managing to get yet another triple kill. Dan is starting to sweat, his hands shaking as he maneuvers around the map, his eyes filled with concentration.

The round ends, you managing to get the final kill. You are in the number one spot, Dan trailing behind at a mere ten kill difference. The twelve year olds in the lobby start screaming. "I CALL HACKZ! GUYZ DANISNOTOFIRE AND (your username for anything) ARE HACKERZ!" You and Dan laugh, while Phil goes ballistic.

"DAN JUST LOST TO (Y/N)!! What do you have to say for your self Howell?"
"I'll don't mind losing to her. I love (y/n)."
You smile slightly. "But Dan, I would break your heart, your too good for me!" You say, turning around so you wouldn't have to see those brown eyes you oh so love.
"I wouldn't mind getting my heart broken by you (y/N). I love you to the stars and back."
You kiss Dan on the check and smile big. " JUST GO OUT ALREADY!" Phil says, throwing more pillows at you.
Dan raises his eyebrows as if to ask "So will you?"

You nod your head, and nuzzle your head in to the neck of your new boyfriend.