The Note//PewDiePie aka Felix Kjellberg

a/n~so of course, pewdiepie was highly asked for, and i got this idea while thinking in the bath, so here you go! and don't worry, an Ian Hecox one is in the making! enjoy!

Rated; PG

You sat at your desk, sighing as the time seemed to stand still. You just wanted to see your wonderful boyfriend Felix, who was coming home from a convention that day, but alas, you were stuck at your wonderful reception job.

"(y/n)? can you please bring me Shawn's file? It's for the internship position." you breathed out softly, plastering a smile onto your face "yes I can miss kier, i'll have it to you in a second!" you pulled out the top drawer on your desk to get the key to the filing cabinet that your boss requires you to keep locked. Inside the drawer is of course the key, but next to it is a small light blue envelope with your name scrawled in some un neat handwriting. you'd recognize that anywhere. "Felix." you mutter, taking the key and opening the filing cabinet at your feet. you open the drawer, quickly finding shawn's file and plucking it out. hurriedly, you rush to your boss's office and place the file on her desk, smiling "here you are miss." she sends back a reassuring nod as you rush out of her room, siting back behind your desk.

You open the drawer again to put back the key, but you take the light blue envelope out before closing the drawer. Smiling, you carefully open it, your heart racing.

Dear Princess,
Hey baby! I hope you're having a good day. Friendly reminder, you make me so happy, and I'm 100% serious, for once. the way you make me smile, giggle uncontrollably, it's insane. I love you. the way you crinkle your nose when you laugh, the radiant happiness you have to give me, everything. Babe, I don't care about anything else besides you. I'm so lucky. I could be without anyone else but you, and I know for sure I'll be happy, because you bring me so much happiness. All the candids, the emoji's, all the grammar correction, can not explain how much I love you. It's been a long road to get here, but I'm finally happy and in love. And I think I found the one that makes me happy. I've never been happier, and I can say that with one hundred percent confidence. I love you with all my heart, please don't leave me.
love,
felix kjellberg

Giggling, you put the note back in its envelope, placing it next to the picture of you and him you have on you desk. you send him a quick text, thanking him for the pick me up. Pulling out a piece of stationary, you decide to write a note back to him.

Dear Felix......